Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know kirai...  
Full Name  
Nickname kirai 
State/Province, Country Ariana
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 1/2/2009 4:51:26 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Need advice Here is a little story: Am a 20 years old student, and working in the video games biz have always been my dream. So I checked a bit around the net and I found out that, in order to get a job, I had to get myself a portfolio and a some notoriety in t... 
Posted January 29, 2009 4:06:42 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
The Ultimate MMORPG, "Slash 'Em Up" - [sarcasm] I had such a damn good laugh!! and this inevitably reminds me of... Alien Shooter lols for those who live in a cavern: in alien shooter there is a mode where you stand still in a small map and mobs start running into you and you just keep shooting,... 
Posted June 15, 2009 5:07:16 PM
Question about main character I find stories which end with the main's death great. but you know what's even greater? The main guy disappears without leaving a trace. Seriously, aren't you guys tired of these happy endings? how many games already end with the realm being saved o... 
Posted June 14, 2009 4:14:56 PM
Help needed for 2D RPG Contacted you. Hope you will concider it. 
Posted June 14, 2009 12:53:27 PM
things you should and shouldn't do when writing stories Personality, personality, PERSONALITY. I got tired of these stupid games where the main guy is like so cool so nice so light-side-of-the-forceand and the vilain is like me-am-bAd seriously the best game I ever played had 4 main characters: a gir... 
Posted January 2, 2009 5:47:17 AM
Hi there! What's your story? hi people am 19 soon 20 and I like writing story boards and plots for games (i like it so much that I write stuff in classes instead of studying lols) I want to make that my job, but well am studying biotechs, thats like 4000 miles away from video... 
Posted January 2, 2009 5:01:41 AM
View All Replies Made By This User