Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know NiteZhifter...  
Full Name  
Nickname NiteZhifter 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL home1.stofanet.dk/nietzhifter 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1036  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 9/12/2002 4:16:12 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Crystal Cubes Just wanted to show off my tetris clone. you can try it at: http://www.nzlab.dk 
Posted February 8, 2006 1:18:12 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Crystal Cubes Quote:Original post by MichaelT First: White screen on my ati x800 pro, works fine in windowed mode. Now, if you don't capitalize on this you're criminally insane ;) No, seriously though. Since I am working with creating casual games I... 
Posted February 13, 2006 5:51:21 PM
Crystal Cubes Quote:Original post by Kal_Torak Quote:Original post by NiteZhifter Actually, the projected started as a prove to my girlfriend that tetris could be coded from the ground up in one day Wow, you wrote that in one day?? I'm sooo impre... 
Posted February 13, 2006 5:32:34 PM
Crystal Cubes Oh, for you guys with low frame rate, you can toggle some the effects: 'M' : mirror in floor 'L' : shadow 'B' : bloom "overbright" effect This could improve the controls a bit. you can make permanent changes in the settings.xml file 
Posted February 9, 2006 2:17:09 AM
Crystal Cubes Thanks for the replys, guys. The glass cubes are rendered in two passes. firstly, the depth is calculated from back to front side. Then, a ray is cast from the eye to the front side, recfracting another ray onto the back poly, refracting aga... 
Posted February 9, 2006 1:56:54 AM
View All Replies Made By This User