Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know AtomicTuba...  
Full Name Tomas 
Nickname AtomicTuba 
State/Province, Country    Sweden
GD Gathering City Sundsvall, , Sweden
Contact Info
Homepage URL www.atomicelbow.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1027  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 9/1/2004 9:16:02 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Eye Candy! Some early glassrender shots, looks pretty nice but still much work do to..=) If anyone missed our previous post, be sure to check out our demos of Switchball and Crazyball at: http://www.atomicelbow.com (A new demo of Switchball will be rele... 
Posted February 28, 2006 11:27:03 AM
Winner SGA and IGF nominee! Hi! We have now released a one level alpha-demo of Switchball. Check it out! We are as always thankful for any feedback so if tell us what you like/dislike about the game on our forum. Also try Crazyball it's our first demo and the w... 
Posted February 24, 2006 3:43:17 AM
Try our demo Download it from www.atomicelbow.com ,and please give us feedback on our forum or at http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=372807 Thanks! /Tomas 
Posted February 4, 2006 1:25:41 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Torque vs Roll-Your-Own-Engine Check out RakNet, nice network lib. 
Posted February 28, 2006 7:31:37 AM
Winner SGA and IGF nominee! Thank you! Yes we are, I have heard that the two first years was crappy. I think it has improved since and best if all, it have given me the time to focus on starting a company and put 100% of my time to developing games. Best Regards / T... 
Posted February 26, 2006 3:17:05 PM
View All Replies Made By This User