Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know lallous...  
Full Name  
Nickname lallous 
State/Province, Country Mont-Liban   Lebanon
GD Gathering City Mukallis, Mont-Liban, Lebanon
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://eliehaykal.blogspot.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 4/19/2009 11:35:23 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
String Input Hello everyone, reading through the string and array chapter, I ended up with a couple of ways to manipulate and use strings or character arrays. So what do you recommend between the following methods: cin>>variable (ofcourse doesn't read... 
Posted July 7, 2009 2:05:11 PM
Another new member needs expert advice Hello everyone, I am a computer science graduate but I have been away from programming for the past 3 years. I'm in the process of refreshing my programming knowledge by studying C++ in my spare time. I already bought numerous books which include C+... 
Posted July 1, 2009 4:18:48 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Adopt a Newb Program - new Maintainer I'd love to get some help with ActionScript 3.0 I've been studying it for the past couple of months and I just wish if someone can further enhance my skills by providing helpful advice.  
Posted January 19, 2010 2:49:05 PM
Adopt a Newb Program Status: NEWB I'm currently in the process of learning AS 3.0 for game programming purposes but since it is not listed under any category, I would also like to explore the C++ realm of programming. I do have some C++ experience but ofcourse I will... 
Posted December 3, 2009 2:32:33 PM
String Input Yes in fact my book did reach the string library but I forgot to mention it. So it is best to use string accompanied with getline. Thanks 
Posted July 7, 2009 3:31:29 PM
C++ Workshop - Project 1 Such a great looking project. I just wish I was here at the time :( . I'll be surely trying to work on it. 
Posted July 7, 2009 8:38:16 AM
Another new member needs expert advice I didn't intend to ask or advertise about anything.I just wanted to introduce myself and ask for some advice on the sources I am using. Thanks password I'll be sure to check SDL. 
Posted July 2, 2009 1:59:02 AM
C++ Workshop - Postmortem I'm so sad that I just discovered the workshops here on GD.net. This was a great idea and I truly salute everyone who tried to make this work. As someone with a beginner's knowledge in C++ I will try to scour for any help I can get from the to... 
Posted July 1, 2009 10:11:31 AM
View All Replies Made By This User