Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Lon F...  
Full Name  
Nickname Lon F 
State/Province, Country MN   United States
GD Gathering City Montevideo, MN, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.chiselbrain.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1040  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 2/9/2006 12:20:05 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Horry Gorry - Pencil Whipped 2 Some early shots from my sequel to Pencil whipped. Horry Gorry - Pencil Whipped 2 is the sequel and evolution of the original Pencil Whipped released years ago. Horry Gorry is a completely new game that uses a new game engine featuring many featur... 
Posted February 14, 2006 12:38:46 PM
The endless tweaking curse The endless tweaking curse: getting caught up in continuously testing your game levels over and over and changing this and changing that, ultimately stopping development all together. You end up second guessing yourself and even changing things that... 
Posted May 8, 2007 10:51:11 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
The endless tweaking curse A thought just occurred to me and I was wondering if anyone can help me out. As I mentioned before, after many years, I’m picking up development of my project again but I don't have Vista and I was wondering if anyone with it could test to see if the... 
Posted May 15, 2007 10:16:58 AM
Horry Gorry - Pencil Whipped 2 FPS Creator. Well, I'm kinda taking a gamble here. Instead of writing a FPS engine from scratch using Dark Basic, one has already been written. Once they released the source code for it, and I found that it could be modified and re-compiled,... 
Posted February 18, 2006 9:22:33 PM
Horry Gorry - Pencil Whipped 2 Thanks. So far I'm having alot of fun making it. No those aren't shaders, (even though they look like they could be). I drew them myself that way. The main environment of this game as well the original is that it's presented as if it was doodled out... 
Posted February 15, 2006 12:15:34 AM
ZX-Shader 48k+ That is 3D culture shock! It's great! I can't even begin to imagine what a fluid 3d game would look like using that shader. I remember those graphics from the late 80's...they didn't move. LOL. You're brain would be like, "wait a minute here" Lon ... 
Posted February 14, 2006 8:25:12 PM
View All Replies Made By This User