Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know AHowell...  
Full Name  
Nickname AHowell 
State/Province, Country FL   United States
GD Gathering City Winter Park, FL, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL www.modernmonsters.us/blog 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1019  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 3/30/2006 8:25:32 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
[MDX]DeviceCaps to a ComboBox Is there an easier way of converting a DeviceCaps struct into a combo box, than by checking each one in the list to see if it is true? Currently I am using this : void FillComboSource(BlendCaps source) { int index... 
Posted April 23, 2006 4:32:22 PM
[MDX]TextureLoader error I'm currently trying to teach myself C# and Managed DirectX by converting my pre-existing particle editor over. Although for some reason the simple act of loading a texture is eluding me. I've seen code snippets for loading using Texture img... 
Posted April 17, 2006 12:12:03 AM
Treasure Dash www.fullhousegames.net We are Full House Productions, a final project group at Full Sail. These screens are from the beta version of our game. In the game you steal a treasure that triggers "the trap". A giant boulder then begins chasing you and... 
Posted April 7, 2006 2:10:16 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
[MDX]DeviceCaps to a ComboBox Quote:Original post by RipTorn you can use reflection to get all the public properties inside the class, get their values, etc. Type t = source.GetType(); PropertyInfo[] properties = t.GetProperties(); foreach (PropertyInfo p in properti... 
Posted April 24, 2006 10:30:02 AM
[MDX]TextureLoader error Thank you Toolmaker. It was that amazingly easy part of adding the Direct3DX reference that I seemed to have left off. Thanks again. Adam 
Posted April 17, 2006 9:45:37 AM
Treasure Dash www.fullhousegames.net The download is up! Enjoy and leave us some feedback. This may or may not be the final version of the game. (Ambiguous on purpose :) ) Adam Howell Full House Productions 
Posted April 12, 2006 4:53:39 PM
Treasure Dash Thanks for the kind words. We will definately post when there is a downloadable version. Hopefully this will be up in a week or two. Crash 2 was a huge part of the inspiration for this. Good eye on picking that one up :) ----------... 
Posted April 7, 2006 3:08:30 PM
View All Replies Made By This User