Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know sleazysoft...  
Full Name  
Nickname sleazysoft 
State/Province, Country NY   United States
GD Gathering City Brooklyn, NY, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.sleazysoft.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 1/24/2006 9:00:49 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Sharko Sharko was a game I made for a contest that EFNet #gamedev held a while back. The game had to be made in a week. While most of the game was done, I spent a few months polishing it up recently. It's extremely simple, kinda fun, and addictive. The o... 
Posted January 24, 2006 9:51:02 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Sharko Quote:Original post by Captain P A fun implementation of this game. But something started to bug me after a while: it's hard to distinguish between what's eatable, and what eats you. The reason: they're all the same fish, only their size is dif... 
Posted January 29, 2006 12:59:36 PM
Sharko Thanks JRavey and Cstyle. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. Hope to see you guys competing on the online scoreboard (again). :) 
Posted January 28, 2006 12:24:04 PM
Sharko Argh, bsod! That's really strange, in all the hours of testings haven't heard of this one yet. Did you see the lettering "SCHOOL BONUS" before it died? Also, you wouldn't by any chance know what the blue screen said on it, I know you said i... 
Posted January 28, 2006 12:18:48 PM
Sharko Thanks Ezbez! It's kind of based off of the playstyle that an intellivision game called Shark! Shark! had. There's a bunch of others like it, just as you said, but none played exactly how I would have liked them to. I appreciate your feedback. 
Posted January 25, 2006 9:49:08 PM
View All Replies Made By This User