Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know me_minus...  
Full Name  
Nickname me_minus 
State/Province, Country Ostergotlands Lan   Sweden
GD Gathering City Linkoping, Ostergotlands Lan, Sweden
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1017  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 4/26/2006 7:14:40 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent replies made on our forums
What build tools do you/your company use? gnu make: old but still best in the class subversion: centralized source control has its usage g++/Visual Studio: more is better emacs: I'm waiting for that operating system mode jira: bugs and features greenhopper: scrum and planning on to... 
Posted October 18, 2010 2:12:32 PM
C++ Workshop - Project 1 There are at least two implementations of the project on the last page (8). If you have any questions or want some one to take a look on your code, just drop a line here. Il'l try to keep a more active eye turned in this direction. 
Posted November 8, 2009 2:28:06 PM
C++ Workshop - Functions, Parameters, & Scope (Ch. 5) The key is a RECURSIVE function.  
Posted September 5, 2009 4:48:25 AM
gcc question mylib shold be resoleved (loaded) when test-bin is started. if you run: > ldd test-bin you'll get at list with all dynamicly loaded libraries (and where they are found)  
Posted January 29, 2007 1:41:34 AM
C++ Workshop - Week 6 (Ch. 7) - Quizzes and Exercises Both week 5 and 6 looks good. 
Posted January 17, 2007 6:34:15 AM
C++ Workshop - Data & File Streams (Ch. 17) just post it in the right topic/week/chapter. The topic will then be placed first so we know some one has posten in an older section. 
Posted December 27, 2006 7:14:06 AM
C++ Workshop - Inheritance (Ch. 12) I will not explain about virtual, could not do that to myself :-/ java and python do not have any notion of virtual or rather all methods are virtual. Mammal::Mammal (const Mammal & rhs):itsAge(rhs.GetAge()) can be changed to read Mamma... 
Posted October 12, 2006 1:41:22 PM
C++ Workshop - Project 1 std::ostream& operator<<(std::ostream &s, const MenuItem &item) is the faulty line. Change it to std::ostream& operator<<(std::ostream &s, const Menu::MenuItem &item) and it might work. I dont know if there will be trouble with Men... 
Posted October 6, 2006 4:38:46 AM
C++ Workshop - Project 1 You are right about the iterator stuff, I forgot to fix it. Why should Menu need to access MenuItem's internal state? operator<< is overloaded to print a MenuItem in 'global' scope. Even if it is in 'global' scope it can access MenuItems... 
Posted October 5, 2006 4:11:28 AM
C++ Workshop - Project 1 This is not the best example... I hope it works, this computer/network do not have any compilers on it. The MenuItem implementaion is hidden from the user. If you change the first private: to public: it is possible to create MenuItem's... 
Posted October 4, 2006 4:37:56 AM
View All Replies Made By This User