Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know chrisjubb...  
Full Name Chris Jubb
Nickname chrisjubb 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.fmsoftware.info 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 981  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 4/12/2006 6:12:49 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
STL map and SHA1 hash I'm trying to create a hash map using the STL map class and SHA1 for hashing objects. SHA1 produces a 160bit/20byte hash (stored in an array of 5 unsigned ints). The STL map requires me to write a "less than" comparison so that it knows where to in... 
Posted February 17, 2010 6:27:09 AM
Trance Mission Here are some pictures of my Winamp visualisation plugin. At the moment it features: A character animated with a skeletal system that uses quaternions for smooth rotations A custom 3DSMax plugin that exports bone positions and rotations to a small... 
Posted April 13, 2006 4:54:37 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Aah Little Atlantis XBLIG game Loving the retro look. Have you submitted it to TIGSource? I'm sure they'll like it. Also like the time lapse video - very cool :) 
Posted June 16, 2010 4:13:05 PM
STL map and SHA1 hash mattd - yes it looks like the hash_map is the more appropriate structure to use. Thanks for your detailed reply. Ferneu - thanks for that code - will probably need it in the future. 
Posted February 17, 2010 7:26:25 AM
[C++] Namespace problem Have you made sure you don't have anything else named the same as your namespace? eg. namespace Test { } class Test { }; 
Posted February 17, 2010 6:42:54 AM
[C#] Is there a key that allows me to step backwards (opposite to F11) You can right click on a line that you want to jump to and select "Set Next Statement". 
Posted February 11, 2010 10:09:30 AM
Virtual Texture Demo Very impressive. Great work. 
Posted November 13, 2009 8:18:34 AM
Tactical MMOG - second pre-alpha image Are you using lightmaps? SSAO too perhaps? 
Posted October 23, 2009 6:56:06 AM
iL-engine v2.0 Very cool! I like the SSAO effect on walls. Looks like everyone is using this effect now. 
Posted September 2, 2009 5:28:10 AM
Real time rendering of Deformable Translucent Objects using GPU Splatting I'd like to see this used as a skin shader :) 
Posted May 12, 2009 5:13:42 PM
XNA For Casual Games You could always use PopCap's freely available framework for casual games: http://developer.popcap.com/forums/pop_index.php 
Posted January 29, 2009 10:21:41 AM
Fungi I used the caustics generator on my game Divers: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GkDjKwhJbyI It was really easy to use and very useful :) 
Posted October 24, 2008 5:15:46 AM
View All Replies Made By This User