Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Golden Dragon...  
Full Name  
Nickname Golden Dragon 
State/Province, Country FL   United States
GD Gathering City Winter Park, FL, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL robert.squad-seven.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1018  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 9/22/2005 10:53:11 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Help with OpenAL alGenBuffers Hello all, I am trying to write some OpenAL code, but am running into a problem. I have downloaded the OpenAL 1.1 SDK for Windows from the OpenAL.org website, but am having trouble getting the sample code included to work. I have it compiling, b... 
Posted September 22, 2005 11:02:24 PM
Visual Studio Express Ok, before I do this, I just want to make sure that I am not going to spork anything. I have Visual Studio 2003 C++ Standard installed, and I would like to install the Visual Studio 2005 C# Express Edition. One would think that there won't be a... 
Posted April 17, 2006 1:06:20 PM
Chapel in the Forgotten City One of our modelers put this together for our game and it was so cool looking that I felt that it should be shared. We are a Final Project group at Full Sail producing a cel-shaded hack-and-slash game with a gothic style. This chapel will be i... 
Posted December 7, 2005 8:21:34 AM
Possible to change the Visual Studio splash screen? I think the splash screen for Visual Studio is rather bland and would like to spruce it up with a custom image. Is this possible? Thanks Golden Dragon 
Posted December 1, 2005 9:19:16 AM
Help with gluUnProject I am currently working on an editor, and need to be able to find out where on the xz-plane that the user clicks on, so that they could add a new object at that location. From what I've read, this can be achieved with gluUnProject, but... 
Posted December 1, 2005 9:39:07 AM
Strange Problem! Ok, I am having a strange problem and have no idea what is going on. I am in a group working on programming a game, and am getting some weirdness with someone elses code. If he compiles the program on his computer, using Visual Studi... 
Posted November 10, 2005 10:09:58 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Testers wanted for online snake Nice stuff. I got a length of 209! Coulda done better, too, but my fingers were gettin sweaty 
Posted September 3, 2006 11:04:33 PM
game engine problems Namespaces should NOT have a semicolon at the end of them, unlike classes. try removing them and see what happens 
Posted April 27, 2006 8:47:16 PM
Chapel in the Forgotten City The last two images in the post are using our cel-shader. Golden Dragon 
Posted December 12, 2005 5:42:20 PM
Possible to change the Visual Studio splash screen? .NET 2003 
Posted December 1, 2005 5:14:50 PM
Help with gluUnProject Thanks, it works perfectly now! Golden Dragon 
Posted December 1, 2005 9:58:58 AM
EA AI contest wow, I'm amazed they are not inviting people from the gaming schools like Full Sail and Digipen to participate. What's up with that? 
Posted November 10, 2005 8:33:53 PM
Strange Problem! Actually, he was getting the error as well, but only in Debug mode, and I was getting it in both Debug and Release, but the changes he made made it work in Debug on his computer... 
Posted November 10, 2005 7:56:32 PM
Strange Problem! Alrighty, he believes he has it figured out. I don't have the lastest version from him yet, so I cannot be sure, though. He believes that it had to with the order of initialization of static member variables of a class and global variables... 
Posted November 10, 2005 7:07:53 PM
Strange Problem! Yeah, I've tried clean rebuilding, didn't try deleting the folders or ncb yet, but I will when I get home. 
Posted November 10, 2005 10:20:46 AM
pointers I am not familiar with the guard() and unguard() functions, but one thing I noticed is that the call to unguard() is after the return; line, so it never gets executed. Could that be the problem? 
Posted October 21, 2005 12:21:11 PM
View All Replies Made By This User