Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know SimSimSan...  
Full Name  
Nickname SimSimSan 
State/Province, Country Southampton   United Kingdom
GD Gathering City Southampton, Southampton, United Kingdom
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1028  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 12/6/2005 5:15:40 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Base_2, PC shoot/chain-em-up released. My first game is ready for release. It's a PC game, mouse controlled, featuring 64 levels of challenging gameplay, designed to test your skill and reflexes. It's a mix of old and new playstyles which I hope you'll enjoy. A manual is included... 
Posted March 25, 2006 2:55:47 PM
Base_2. PC game v0.2. Full release It took a little longer than expected! The full release can be found in the devnet thread here. Old My first venture into the world of serious programming and game design. Base_2 is in beta testing and I hope to extend that to gamedev users a... 
Posted February 23, 2006 10:38:34 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Base_2, PC shoot/chain-em-up released. Much better to click and release than click twice and release twice to achieve the same outcome. You'll get used to it :) 
Posted April 6, 2006 1:59:53 PM
Base_2, PC shoot/chain-em-up released. Thanks for the comments! To answer a few questions regarding the difficulty and the shielding. The game is set at a low difficulty. I'd considered a 'kids' mode with very, very slow speeds on all items but this is an arcade game and I didn... 
Posted April 4, 2006 2:21:54 PM
Base_2, PC shoot/chain-em-up released. No issues? Good. A little bump for publicity. 
Posted March 29, 2006 12:48:32 PM
Base_2. PC game v0.2. Full release See the first post for updated details on the full release. Cheers. 
Posted March 27, 2006 4:36:24 AM
Base_2, PC shoot/chain-em-up released. Thanks for the early comments. Hopefully the lack of issues posted here is a good thing! The track was created using Rebirth, slicing multiple loops after a bit of freeplay (it's a tricky thing a 303), to generate the final track. Freaknoise was u... 
Posted March 26, 2006 1:28:58 PM
Base_2, PC shoot/chain-em-up released. Try your onboard sound if you have any. I had one issue during beta with someone who had the same SB card. His onboard sound worked fine so he re-installed his SB drivers and everything worked. Cheers. 
Posted March 25, 2006 3:24:28 PM
Base_2. PC game v0.2. Full release edit: Uploading in the next few days, no guarantee of it being today. Thanks for all the positive comments :) I'm hoping to get a 48 level version uploaded within the next few days. I'll post a link in 'Announcements' after adding a little more er... 
Posted February 25, 2006 3:19:23 AM
View All Replies Made By This User