Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know SpiderPig...  
Full Name  
Nickname SpiderPig 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 10/9/2007 3:54:33 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent replies made on our forums
C# Workshop - Week 3 (Ch. 7 - 10) Hi, i'm confused about the whole idea about the new operator. It keeps saying its going to explain it but I still do not understand what it does and why we need it. I know that its a constructor and that it is suppose to instantiate an object from a... 
Posted October 14, 2007 5:05:16 AM
C# Workshop - Week 2 (Ch. 5 - 6) ah alright i have a clearer picture of the differences now, thanks alot. I use to be in this programming class that was using VB 2005 and I asked what a float was but was given then "we dont use that" aka "u dont need to know" answer by the teacher,... 
Posted October 14, 2007 4:27:09 AM
C# Workshop - Week 2 (Ch. 5 - 6) Hi, once again thank you so much for taking time to answer my questions since this course has ended and all that. Anyway, I have always been puzzled as to the difference between a decimal data type and a float date type. Am I right to say th... 
Posted October 11, 2007 9:04:07 PM
C# Workshop - Week 2 (Ch. 5 - 6) ah I see, ok thanks alot :) 
Posted October 10, 2007 1:14:56 AM
C# Workshop - Week 2 (Ch. 5 - 6) Hi, i know this workshop has ended but I was just wondering if anyone could clear up some of my questions regarding Chapter 5. Quoting from page 27: But you can‘t have assignment statements outside of methods. This code doesn‘t compile at all:... 
Posted October 9, 2007 4:10:41 AM
View All Replies Made By This User