Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know sandcrab...  
Full Name  
Nickname sandcrab 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.rothware.com/rvr67michael 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1025  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 2/11/2005 12:46:06 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Sky Puppy in Space We were so impressed by some of the 3D space scenes shown in the gallery here we thought we'd contribute our own 2D one. Jupiter is actually a composite of 3D texture mapping and 2D alpha overlays to give it lighting and a softer edge, and the... 
Posted March 12, 2006 10:34:36 AM
Sky Puppy Seeks Music and Sound Effects Hello! Some of you may remember Sky Puppy from this thread over here. The full version is nearing completion, and we are looking for someone to provide us with music and sound. Ideally, we are looking for one person who can provide both. The... 
Posted July 18, 2005 3:48:59 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Sky Puppy now available for purchase I suspect Ramius will be on that shortly, but in the meantime if you begin with the commandline extension "-win" the game will begin in windowed mode. ("-full" for fullscreen.) I hope that works, I hope you enjoy it. :) 
Posted March 12, 2006 12:48:57 AM
Name that Game Quote:Original post by Oberon_Command If the game is about stealing, then why not "Agents of Theft"? "Steal this Game" :)  
Posted July 19, 2005 1:45:28 PM
View All Replies Made By This User