Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know DeBraveMan...  
Full Name  
Nickname DeBraveMan 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title Game Designer, Artist, and Programmer 
Job Description I do it all... 
Other Interesting Details
Rating 994  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 7/1/2009 8:17:10 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Is it just me? Is it just me or do you as well notice that young teenagers who have a passion for designing video games actually have some good ideas. I mean I have talk with some youngster's who are deffinitely interested in the field and they are very bright when... 
Posted November 13, 2010 11:50:19 AM
A suggestion (Not sure if I can post this here) I have a suggestion for those who maybe looking for game artists both 2D and 3D. There are plenty of game artists over at www.gameartisans.org and since this website(www.gamedev.net) is for more of the game developeres and programmers even though the... 
Posted October 18, 2010 4:04:47 PM
Wouldn't it be easier... Wouldn't it be easier if everyone who is without a team or is in a small team with a game idea that is less likely to be made with people on different levels of skills, I would say that everyone should form a team of whoever they can get let alo... 
Posted July 2, 2010 1:53:56 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
looking for a team for an mmorpg-ish game Sure I wouldn't mind, what system format will the interface controls be under? (PC or console base systems, maybe both.) I would like to know more about the project as I'm joining the team. 
Posted November 26, 2010 2:11:03 PM
looking for a team for an mmorpg-ish game Gameplay mechanics/interface sure is a fun job, to me anyways. That's mainly the top priority for me if you want a good game. 
Posted November 26, 2010 12:27:15 AM
looking for a team for an mmorpg-ish game I agree with slayerstudios, age doesn't really make a difference because it really comes down to the talents that one brings to the group and actually knows what they are doing. This really goes for any age, but they look at older folks because... 
Posted November 25, 2010 8:56:55 AM
[Royalty] 3D modelers Animators Programmers needed for Fighting Adventure Hybrid Oh and question, why is the title named "devil Theory"? Does it have a significant meaning that ties in to the story or something, if so then what does it represent within the games story? 
Posted November 21, 2010 7:10:40 PM
[Royalty] 3D modelers Animators Programmers needed for Fighting Adventure Hybrid My email address is www.demasterz@yahoo.com 
Posted November 21, 2010 4:51:52 PM
[Royalty] 3D modelers Animators Programmers needed for Fighting Adventure Hybrid This game sounds very interesting and to learn more about the project I had went to the blogspot website and then the idea became even more interesting and intriguing. Although you said that it's suppose to be an Action Fighting Adventure. To me it s... 
Posted November 21, 2010 2:26:18 PM
[ ACTION RPG ] - Legends of Etherell - Looking For Talent Anytime! I'm available when needed, therefore I am glad to be of service to you and the team. 
Posted November 18, 2010 10:58:55 PM
Is it just me? Haha I surely do agree with everyone who posted here at some degree. Although this was just an opinion of mind that I had at that moment, but of course researching information goes far when you learning about something your interested in. Also I deff... 
Posted November 18, 2010 3:19:22 PM
[ ACTION RPG ] - Legends of Etherell - Looking For Talent I went to the website and the game looks like it's development is going by very well! 
Posted November 17, 2010 6:32:44 PM
[ ACTION RPG ] - Legends of Etherell - Looking For Talent Anytime! I think I will join Team LOE as I would love to see this game make an impact in the gaming industry. 
Posted November 16, 2010 5:32:23 PM
View All Replies Made By This User