Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Interrupt...  
Full Name  
Nickname Interrupt 
State/Province, Country ND   United States
GD Gathering City Minot, ND, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL interrupt.dfworkshop.net 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1025  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 7/21/2005 8:28:29 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Dungeon Hack Project Dungeon Hack Project Dungeon Hack is my project aimed at creating an engine capable of remaking the style and open-ended gameplay of the Elder Scrolls games, particularily Daggerfall. It's actually one of three such projects goin... 
Posted January 16, 2006 11:57:52 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Best Graphics Engine for Space MMORPG I'll carry the motion for Ogre, it's very easy to use for a graphics engine and the community forums are great for quick responses to questions - usually from the guy who started Ogre himself! 
Posted January 19, 2006 4:06:35 PM
Dungeon Hack The engine supports multitexturing and any other fancy shader/material effects, I just haven't implemented texture splatting for the terrain yet. I'll need to work on some good rules for where grass should grow and where it shouldn't -- and it'l... 
Posted January 19, 2006 2:27:36 PM
Dungeon Hack For now I'm the only programmer, but there's already a commmunity over at www.dfworkshop.net and some of them are modelers, that's where the 'our' came from. We actually just started a little bit of a partnership with the low poly cooperative (w... 
Posted January 18, 2006 8:47:37 PM
Dungeon Hack I read the article on Game Monkey, and it looks like it'd be easy to learn and use, I was very close to downloading it and trying it in my project but I guess that the lack of support compared to LUA scared me away. Maybe I should try it after a... 
Posted January 18, 2006 7:45:27 PM
Dungeon Hack The sky is 100% dynamic, I've got a full day/night cycle in right now and weather will also play a part in it. I think Daggerfall's main problem was with variety, there was alot of space and many different countries but all were the same besides t... 
Posted January 18, 2006 10:33:46 AM
Dungeon Hack A game under 500k would be nice, but it's not going to be this one :P It is going to be random, but not to the point of generated buildings or textures. A dungeon will choose from the applicable pre-designed exteriors (like the tower ruins in... 
Posted January 17, 2006 10:38:36 AM
View All Replies Made By This User