Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know tatthanh85...  
Full Name Thanh Nguyen
Nickname tatthanh85 
State/Province, Country WA   United States
GD Gathering City Bellevue, WA, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL tatthanh85.googlepages.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 4/14/2006 3:14:52 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Barrel Rapids These are screenshots from our junior game project "Barrel Rapids" at DigiPen Institute of Technology. It's a 3D racing game down a rapids with 6 playable characters, lots of items you can use, and a gigantic golden nugget for the winner =). The game... 
Posted April 23, 2006 3:54:33 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Clouds that cast shadows on the terrain I believe there are things called texture shaders. You might want to do a search on them (I myself have not worked with them yet so I can't really help you much there). Hope that help. 
Posted June 21, 2006 9:44:34 PM
Barrel Rapids To Gauvir_Mucca: You need a video card with at least 128MB of VRAM to run the game. My bad, I should have posted the min requirements, so here it is: Windows XP/2000 2Ghz CPU or better Video card with shader 2.0 and 128MB RAM or better 512 MB RA... 
Posted May 2, 2006 3:12:55 PM
Barrel Rapids To blanky: There is maybe something wrong with the desktop shortcut. I kinda doubt it since we have tested that several times. You can try launch the game directly from its working directory and see if it works. If it doesn't then I am pretty sure... 
Posted April 27, 2006 2:49:28 AM
Barrel Rapids To Blanky: Try to re-install the game. If it still does not work, please let me know. I will look into it. 
Posted April 26, 2006 10:43:59 PM
Barrel Rapids To jdaniel: Thank you! To Boder: We will definitely do something about the terrains' textures. There are actually 3 layers of texture blended there but since the height maps we are using don't have a good height distribution, the blend maps are no... 
Posted April 23, 2006 11:20:51 PM
View All Replies Made By This User