Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Emmanuel Deloget...  GDNet News Lead
Full Name Emmanuel Deloget
Nickname Emmanuel Deloget 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://blog.emmanueldeloget.com/ 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title Software Lead Engineer 
Job Description Giving headaches to everyone around me 
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1828  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 8/27/2003 8:33:49 AM
GDNet+ Journal http://members.gamedev.net/emmanuel_deloget/journal/
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Developer Spotlight: Wolfgang Engel
GCDC 07
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
CityEngine 2009 to premiere at fmx/09 CityEngine 2009 to premiere at fmx/09Posted by: Emmanuel Deloget at April 15, 2009 1:27:06 PMCityEngine 2009 is to be premiered at te fmx/09 conference in Stuttgart, during the sponsored workshop "The Future of 3D City Modeling" on May 5, 11am (... 
Posted April 15, 2009 7:27:06 AM
Doritos "Unlock XBox" game design contest Doritos "Unlock XBox" game design contestPosted by: Emmanuel Deloget at June 26, 2007 3:28:30 PM Microsoft and Frito-Lay, Inc (distributor of the DORITOS brand) just announced the beginning of a new game design contest. The trick is simple: submit... 
Posted June 26, 2007 9:28:30 AM
Luxology Hosts modo 401 Roadshow Across Germany Luxology Hosts modo 401 Roadshow Across GermanyPosted by: Emmanuel Deloget at April 15, 2009 1:19:10 PMExtensive modo Demonstrations Taking Place in Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne and Frankfurt April 14, 2009 - Luxology® LLC, in collaboration with macon... 
Posted April 15, 2009 7:19:10 AM
NVIDIA slides for GDC'09 are available NVIDIA slides for GDC'09 are availablePosted by: Emmanuel Deloget at April 15, 2009 1:12:07 PMThe slides of NVIDIA presentations at GDC’09 as well as the corresponding videos are now available. Enjoy! NVIDIA APEX: From Mirror’s Edg... 
Posted April 15, 2009 7:12:07 AM
[SQL] cannot come with a query that does what *I* want ... and what I want is supposed to take precedence over what MySQL wants. Here is the deal: I have two tables, named threads and posts. I simplify them up to the maximum so that they contain only meaningful information. Out of context info... 
Posted April 5, 2009 6:31:44 AM
When IE7 is messing up something... CSS problem Hello everybody. Here is a testing webpage enclosed in a zip (with all the needed files). The web page has a correct behavior under Firefox 3, Safari and Google Chrome, but two major problem arise when using IE7: * the Applications popup menu... 
Posted March 28, 2009 4:12:14 PM
Game Connection America@GDC09: the Industry's Sure Bet Game Connection America@GDC09: the Industry's Sure BetPosted by: Emmanuel Deloget at March 27, 2009 4:39:42 PMSan Francisco, California, USA - March 27th, 2009 - The 6th edition of Game Connection America@GDC09 took place this year from March 24-26,... 
Posted March 27, 2009 10:39:42 AM
It's raining Awards ! Alleluia ! It's raining Awards ! Alleluia !Posted by: Emmanuel Deloget at March 27, 2009 9:44:46 AMLet’s begin with the Game Developer Choice Awards. We’ll speak about the IFG Awards a bit later. Bethesda Softworks’ epic post-apocalyptic op... 
Posted March 27, 2009 3:44:46 AM
NeuroFocus Launches NGame, a New Suite of Neuromarketing Products and Services NeuroFocus Launches NGame, a New Suite of Neuromarketing Products and ServicesPosted by: Emmanuel Deloget at March 27, 2009 9:24:47 AMBERKELEY, Calif., March 26 - As the videogame industry defies the economic downturn and records double-digit growth... 
Posted March 27, 2009 3:24:47 AM
Avatar Reality Announces Blue Mars SDK Avatar Reality Announces Blue Mars SDKPosted by: Emmanuel Deloget at March 26, 2009 8:26:00 PMMMVW Platform Offers Developers, Digital Entrepreneurs and Corporations New Ways to Profit and Collaborate; Cost-effective Solution Debuting at GDC 2009. ... 
Posted March 26, 2009 2:26:00 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Epic Fails of Portfolio Submission Emmanuel's ranting again... My deepest apologies to Jim Rivers if he ever read this (and if you want to contact me in order to discuss this, do not hesitate). Quote:Original post by Gaiiden ...More portfolio do's and don'ts... Weird things her... 
Posted October 6, 2009 11:21:42 AM
BioWare Needs Your Help! Nothing to do with the fact that you work at BioWare, I guess [smile] 
Posted April 8, 2009 10:14:32 AM
[SQL] cannot come with a query that does what *I* want Quote:Original post by ToohrVyk Quote:Original post by Alpha_ProgDes Question. Does Toohrvyk's and krez query do the same thing with the same result?Nope. My solution returns the latest post for every thread in a forum, whereas Krez's solution retu... 
Posted April 5, 2009 4:21:01 PM
[SQL] cannot come with a query that does what *I* want You guys are rockstars. r++ for those who are not already r++ by me :) 
Posted April 5, 2009 7:40:33 AM
[SQL] cannot come with a query that does what *I* want Quote:Original post by AlphaCoder I must be missing something here. But couldn't you just do this: query the thread table for threads matching your known forum id. then for each thread returned, just query the post table for all posts who's threa... 
Posted April 5, 2009 6:46:47 AM
When IE7 is messing up something... CSS problem Quote:Original post by Emmanuel Deloget Thanks for the explaination - now, the menu is aligned. It's still bad looking (icons and links are not aligned) but that's definitely an improvement. Rating++ for you guy! I answer myself because I solved... 
Posted March 29, 2009 12:34:27 PM
When IE7 is messing up something... CSS problem Quote:Original post by Kippesoep Quote:the Applications popup menu (at the bottom) doesn't open correctly. It should open on the "Applications" menu item. Set #footer to position:relative, add left:0 to #footer_menu_list. To clarify... ... 
Posted March 29, 2009 4:03:17 AM
When IE7 is messing up something... CSS problem Quote:Original post by WanMaster The issue with the menu can probably be fixed by using "float: left" instead of "float: none" for the list items (li, li:hover). You'll have to check in the other browsers for compatibility again though. That did... 
Posted March 28, 2009 7:12:03 PM
Fable II Soundtrack Recording Session Report by Lionhead Audio Director Russell Shaw Interesting, but can you rewrite it (because that's a bit short :)) Link to modify the post 
Posted October 20, 2008 9:08:32 PM
The Daily GameDev.Net Quote:Original post by scratt Emmanuel! Thank you. Your dailies always leave me with a smile on my face. :) Oh, thanks. You are very welcome. [embarrass] 
Posted October 16, 2008 10:36:48 PM
View All Replies Made By This User