Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know DogmaDZ...  
Full Name  
Nickname DogmaDZ 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1094  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 8/3/2007 4:18:41 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Nom Nom Adventures Hi all! Just wanted to inform you that we have almost completed our first free flash game. You can view it at: http://nomnom.tangrin.com/ It was programmed in as3 from scratch, all art and 90% of the programming was created by me. The rest o... 
Posted November 29, 2009 5:06:40 PM
Where to find good writers? I am not here to start a project yet, so no need for the template I guess. What I am looking for are places to find good writers (you can stop reading after this line if you know anyone). In the last year I have collaborated on, and complete... 
Posted December 18, 2009 2:18:06 AM
Nom Nom goes live next week Hi all! Just wanted to inform you that we have almost completed our first free flash game. You can view it at: http://nomnom.tangrin.com/ Go take a look, and tell us what you think! Cheers, Victor  
Posted November 29, 2009 4:22:19 PM
Looking for Composer-Sound Designer (Cute 2D platform game) Team name: Tangrin(not registered...yet) Project name: Nom Nom Adventures Brief description: Simple, cute 2D platform flash game, about a Hamster who collects nuts. This is just a small side-project that I started last week. I need a short... 
Posted April 6, 2009 4:35:28 PM
DISCUSSION: Team Work & Merging Mods: If you don't think this thread is in the appropriate place, feel free to move it. I placed it here, because it concerns the overwhelming amount of startup projects on gamedev. I check the Help Wanted section on a daily basis, basic... 
Posted February 17, 2009 6:55:03 AM
Ideas: Help Wanted Forum improvements This is not a help request. I see many initiatives lately to improve the help wanted forum, and I am really happy to see active individuals help the forum reach a higher level. I wanted to share my vision/opinion with you all and debate a bit about h... 
Posted April 15, 2008 5:23:28 PM
Looking for talented individuals Team name: Tangrin, not a registered company yet. Project name: Ananke Brief description: Ananke is a 3-D adventure game in a medieval setting, focusing on 2-player cooperative gameplay. It will feature 11 levels, about 20 unique enemie... 
Posted September 22, 2007 5:38:35 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Texturer wanted here you go. 
Posted August 8, 2010 1:50:53 PM
How best to go semi-pro The flash market is crowded, but not with quality material. You can easily make 4-10k from sponsors if you create a good game, more if you create a great game. Go take a look at flash game license. Personally, I would not try the mobile market, un... 
Posted June 28, 2010 3:43:47 PM
Some direction needed Hi kool katz, First let me welcome you to gamedev.net. You have come to the right place for help. Do you want to develop this title as a freeware game, or as a commercial product? If you simply want to see your game brought to life, you might as w... 
Posted June 27, 2010 2:21:40 PM
"Now hiring" posts I don't think the problem is tagging. I can agree with jester727, some people on this forum are downright hostile towards new project starters. Obviously, there are also project starters who are oblivious about game development. I think we h... 
Posted May 30, 2010 3:15:45 AM
Junkers - Indie Project It is absolutely awesome! I enjoyed the trailer. Could you tell me a bit about what platforms you are targeting, and how the player controls the squads? Also, is the plan to render sprites from these characters, or go the 3D route? I guess 3D, judgin... 
Posted May 22, 2010 12:27:36 PM
MMORPG - Needing talent Quote:Original post by Siqko 100 lines of code a week was just an example, I know that's not what they actually do, common sense tells you this. Call me what you want but I know enough about game creation to know that you can always compete with the... 
Posted April 30, 2010 3:57:06 AM
[Paid] Multi-Platform (WinPhone 7, PC, Xbox 360) Project Seeks Artists I don't think this qualifies as a paid post. People get paid in revenue, after the game is done, so your title is misleading. By the way, what happened to your last project, level grind online? You had a brilliant concept artist on that... 
Posted March 26, 2010 4:22:37 AM
Nom Nom Adventures True, true, sponsor issues ^^. It is up! http://nomnom.tangrin.com 
Posted January 11, 2010 3:57:40 PM
*NEW!* Recruitment-thread active for 1 more year! Join us know! (FB: NONE!) I think you are all being far too harsh on SDD-TEAM (gives us your real name, much easier that way). I think he just needs some guidance. It is not that obvious to someone who has never created a game how much effort goes into it. SDD-TEAM, I... 
Posted December 19, 2009 2:35:24 PM
Where to find good writers? Thanks for the interest, and information! For anyone who has started sending, or is planning to send a PM. Give me some time to look around and compare. I am willing to look for a couple of months for the best candidate. I will get back to all of you... 
Posted December 19, 2009 6:39:37 AM
View All Replies Made By This User