Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know ManuelMarino...  GDNet+
Full Name Manuel Marino
Nickname ManuelMarino 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://MarinoSounds.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title Music Composer, Producer, Writer, Networker 
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 972  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 11/8/2006 10:10:39 AM
GDNet+ Journal http://members.gamedev.net//journal/
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Marriage and New Home!! Hello! A quick notice that in October I'll marry :) My new home is a two floors apartment and upstairs I'm setting up the studio. I'm very excited about this event, I just wanted to share this with my fellow friends here. 
Posted August 26, 2010 2:54:52 AM
25 euros per minute, Hollywood quality music Hello, my studio Marino Sounds is licensing the old music tracks for 25 euros per minute of music only. You choose the music tracks and the minutes. If you are interested please contact me through email, MSN (manuelmarino@manuelmarino.com)... 
Posted November 22, 2007 4:47:49 AM
Free time for new partnerships Hello, my name is Manuel Marino. Since I've got free time for new partnerships I would like to know if anyone is interested in working with me on new projects. I'm a music composer and sound engineer, but also a producer, and I've got m... 
Posted October 3, 2007 4:49:53 AM
LinkedIn and Ecademy new profiles Hello, I updated my profiles on LinkedIn and Ecademy. Since I like to work with musicians all over the world, let me know if you want to collaborate with me. I need to know instruments played and technical skills. Thank you. 
Posted May 3, 2007 8:35:37 AM
New fare for Indies only! Next months only! New fare for Indies only! Next months only! Who am I? "Marino is a former mp3.com artist who decided to strike out on his own after mp3.com's copyright scandal in 2000. His studio, Marino Sounds, provides audio for game, televisi... 
Posted November 8, 2006 10:53:16 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Marriage and New Home!! Thanks! :) 
Posted September 29, 2010 7:20:53 AM
Starting Game development? Yes, games must be fun, first of all, and the interaction with the player is essential. Can make a game successful or not. As example, roguelikes. No graphics, just fun. 
Posted September 29, 2010 7:18:38 AM
Hey all - question Ok, seriously... Craig, at which stage are you in this project? tell us more... *no joke* 
Posted September 28, 2010 12:00:19 PM
Game Programmer If you have the time you should do both things... 
Posted September 28, 2010 11:49:29 AM
How to create j2me game with size not more than 500kb and level more than 5? I agree. Could be the audio. I presume the music is midi which is ok, but there are ways to reduce it, and the sound effects must be compressed cleverly without creating noises or strange effects. 
Posted September 28, 2010 11:47:05 AM
Cheaper to make Android or Iphone game? What about giving us some info about your videogame? just few words :) 
Posted September 28, 2010 11:36:06 AM
How do you create a great story for a game? I think the more illusion you give to the player that he can do anything and interact with anything, the more fun will come... absolutely! 
Posted September 28, 2010 11:27:45 AM
Help review my game setting Ok, well, realistic or unrealistic, it's an interesting setting. I suggest to work on a demo as soon as possible since we are very curious :) for me... *thumbs up* 
Posted September 28, 2010 11:24:10 AM
Intro monologue, help in editing ...reminds me something :) 
Posted September 28, 2010 11:12:51 AM
Player Character being a secondary leader RTS/FPS/RPG hybrid? sounds very complex. What about focusing on one style only? 
Posted September 28, 2010 10:54:58 AM
View All Replies Made By This User