Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Fuzztrek...  
Full Name  
Nickname Fuzztrek 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1315  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 3/6/2002 2:00:04 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Resources **ugh.. forum ate my first post, and I forgot to copy it, so here's version 2 :P ** I have no idea how I missed this entire forum, but anyhoo, I thought I'd post some resources for everyone interested in the front-end of web design. Finally, go... 
Posted September 3, 2004 10:04:09 PM
Particle System: maximum particles Hi! Sorry for the rather cryptic title, but I couldn't come up with a concise explanation of what I'm trying to do. I have a particle system in the making. It's somewhat flexible, and allows the user to specify how many particles the system shoul... 
Posted October 15, 2006 1:34:52 AM
User permissions It was interesting for me to see a thread on user permissions here, when I've been contemplating that same issue myself. (note: I thought of posting in the Web App Design: Storing Settings thread, but decided to create a new thread to avoid any... 
Posted February 5, 2006 8:07:42 PM
A List Apart 4.0 and stuff I've been extremely busy with my WoW guild's website (Iconguild.net), so I haven't been able to post here much (not that I ever did nor that my posts were ever of much use.. but.. yeah..). Anyway, lots of things are finally moving on new-age de... 
Posted August 24, 2005 1:12:27 AM
mysql - excluding results from related tables Over the past few days I've discovered what I assume (naturally [wink]) to be short comings in SQL or at least MySQL. Most of them I've been able to work around with a bit of array sorting in PHP (though I'm sure there must be a more efficient metho... 
Posted July 2, 2005 1:45:09 PM
Session Confusion (PHPSESSID) I'm very disturbed by this now, heh. I've been working on my World of Warcraft guild's website, and was making good progress until today. Last night when I stopped working on it, everything seemed to be going smoothly... can't think of any... 
Posted June 25, 2005 10:05:26 PM
MySQL - Triple join help Hello all, I'm quite the newbie with SQl but so far I've been getting along pretty well with it. However, what I can't figure out is how to select (or in my case, delete) multiple rows from multiple tables if one or more of those tables do n... 
Posted June 12, 2005 9:02:03 PM
Font Help! I just reformatted my computer... only to find out that a number of my photoshop files are using fonts I no longer have! I'm not sure where I got most of the fonts before... either from a free site or from some program I installed (perhaps micr... 
Posted March 18, 2005 11:32:23 PM
End 'o Beta (+22 Raid Screenshots) End of World of Warcraft Beta! Today around noon they will be shutting off the servers for the World of Warcraft Open Beta :'( It was perhaps a little less spectacular than we had all hoped.. there were rumours of huge end of beta raids that were g... 
Posted November 18, 2004 10:36:36 AM
STL: List strangeness I'm writing a simple Direct3D enumerator that goes through all of the supported adapters, display modes, etc and places them in different lists. Unfortunately, after I've populated them I seem to run into trouble. I guess it would just be easier... 
Posted November 13, 2004 1:32:11 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Should we eat animals? I seem to recall having a thread on this topic once before. There seems to be a slightly more rational discussion about it now however (so maybe I should stay out of it? ;) I've come to conclude that, due to our physiology, we (the west... 
Posted November 20, 2007 4:13:09 PM
Alternatives to college degrees? I agree with Andrew Russell. I think you should do what you want to do as much as possible in life. Finding out what you want is hard. Be as specific as possible. Don't go to university or college if you are going to be miserable for four year... 
Posted November 8, 2007 1:45:18 AM
Flat screen monitors - should I give a damn? I recently replaced my 19" CRT with a very sleek Samsung SyncMaster 931BW. I had to replace my CRT, which was nearly 6 years old now, I guess, because text on it was getting really blurry. I'd have never known, however, if I hadn't looked at m... 
Posted October 29, 2007 9:50:43 PM
Dumbledore is totally gay. Oh, Rowling. You can try all you want to make your one dimensional characters more interesting, but it doesn't work after the books have been written. 
Posted October 25, 2007 7:24:17 PM
"Best" villan or hero Kerrigan. Of course. I'm not sure if she counts as I wouldn't classify her as a hero or a villain. She's probably "meant" to be the villain, but she's not the epitome of evil. She doesn't have to be, and I think that's what makes her such a gre... 
Posted October 23, 2007 9:14:07 PM
Man shelf Tinfoil hat, anyone? 
Posted September 19, 2007 3:25:25 PM
Great Game Soundtracks Starcraft!! So amazing. However, I'm not sold on what I've heard of SC2's soundtrack yet... 
Posted September 17, 2007 12:00:46 PM
Apple blocks Open Sauce media players I like WMP11, but I find that it's audio quality is lower than iTunes. I'm not real big on audio terminology so I'm not exactly sure what the problem might be (and it should also be noted that I have crappy on-board audio), but iTunes seem... 
Posted September 17, 2007 11:57:44 AM
Tutorials: Helpful/Harmful. As a "n00b", I'd like to say that while I appreciate the idea of a tutorial, I find few to be beneficial. I think it really comes down to the skill of the writer to explain the concept behind the code. I abhor "tutorials in source", where poorly wr... 
Posted September 5, 2007 1:53:04 PM
Starcraft 2 overhyped? I played SC2 at Blizzcon a bit. I didn't get to play as much as I probably should have for $100 a ticket (my own fault, I could have played it more) but anyway I am here to tell you that SC2 is a whole new game. It's not SC with different units and... 
Posted August 21, 2007 12:30:53 PM
View All Replies Made By This User