Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know foolios...  
Full Name  
Nickname foolios 
State/Province, Country IN   United States
GD Gathering City Hobart, IN, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1022  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 7/16/2007 9:56:35 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
C#/.Net/VS2005 - How can I write text onto the form of a webpage through C#/.Net/VS2005 - How can I write text onto the form of a webpage through the use of a windows form that I can write? My idea is that I would like the text I write into my windows form to paste itself into the form of a browser window. But... 
Posted November 3, 2007 2:10:32 PM
360 degrees is straight to the right, but I want 360 degrees to be straight up when t C#/VS2005 360 degrees is straight to the right, but I want 360 degrees to be straight up when the line is drawn in my circle. Can someone please show or explain how I can adjust this? I am guessing that something needs to be adjusted in the li... 
Posted April 22, 2008 7:01:36 AM
How to draw a line from the center of a circle to a random point on the diameter of t How to draw a line from the center of a circle to a random point on the diameter of that circle. I am hoping to make a lil' proggy that will help improve my ability to read dials at work. I removed the dial numbers and just want to be able to... 
Posted April 1, 2008 5:34:29 PM
How to go about deleting files within a directory? I am wondering what part of the language to look into to delete files that are in a directory. I would like to try to make my small app have this functionality. Is it possible to have deletion occur to certain file types in that directory as wel... 
Posted November 30, 2007 4:24:50 PM
Have a form field automatically have input text? Script/Batch file I was wondering if there was a way to set up some kind of script, etc. that would fill in a form field with a name when I double clicked that script on the desktop. For example, a web browser would open to a specific page and the name of a pe... 
Posted November 10, 2007 11:12:32 PM
How do you make your app show up in the tray instead of the taskbar? C#/Forms/VS2005 How do you make your app show up in the tray instead of the taskbar? I have a program with it's installer set up, but I don't see this option in the installer or in the winform.  
Posted November 1, 2007 11:08:36 AM
Seeing if the mouse has moved or is moving? MOUSEEVENTF_MOVE Specifies that movement occurred. http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms646260.aspx Can someone give me an example of using the mouse movement occuring catch? What I mean is, if I check after about a minute for the m... 
Posted October 31, 2007 5:11:19 PM
Accessing the timer object from one form in another. This is a fuzzy area for me. I believe it has something to do with the class not being an object but it is a gray area for me. I have a timer in one form that I stop. In another form that pops up( a new form object ) I want to restart that s... 
Posted October 31, 2007 1:07:42 AM
During rebuild of the installer package. I get the error: Windows Installer is not in This warning is generated when no bootstrapping application package is selected that will automatically install the correct version of Windows Installer. To correct this error Select a package that installs Windows Installer 2.0 (either the... 
Posted October 31, 2007 11:43:21 AM
How can I use time with my little form? I would like to use minutes as opposed to just 1000ms. How can I conver the ms to minutes? Or I mean have the ms converted to minutes for display. I guess I could just say 1000ms/60 and append the text "min." but I was curious for something better. ... 
Posted October 18, 2007 9:28:32 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
360 degrees is straight to the right, but I want 360 degrees to be straight up when t Sorry, I meant, what difference would it make? Is this how you would make 0 straight up? How does it work this way? 
Posted April 23, 2008 4:49:14 PM
360 degrees is straight to the right, but I want 360 degrees to be straight up when t Quote:Original post by Niksan2 You could always swap cos/sin around also. How do you mean? 
Posted April 23, 2008 6:50:59 AM
360 degrees is straight to the right, but I want 360 degrees to be straight up when t thank you! 
Posted April 22, 2008 6:22:49 PM
360 degrees is straight to the right, but I want 360 degrees to be straight up when t Thank you so much for the suggestion. When I do as you say: x = x0 + (float)(Math.Cos(((double)degrees - 90 / 360) * 2 * Math.PI) * length); y = y0 + (float)(Math.Sin(((double)degrees - 90 / 360) * 2 * Math.PI) * length); ... 
Posted April 22, 2008 5:58:46 PM
How to draw a line from the center of a circle to a random point on the diameter of t I got incorrect cast at first, then switched everything to double. But now I get invalid arguments in the last line. I don't know why. using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.ComponentModel; using System.Data; using... 
Posted April 1, 2008 9:24:04 PM
How to draw a line from the center of a circle to a random point on the diameter of t Sure, let me clarify it a little more. Ok, meter dials rotate clockwise and counter clockwise beginning from the right dial to the left dial. Meter dials have 10 numbers on them as opposed to a regular time clocks 12. These numbers are from... 
Posted April 1, 2008 6:46:42 PM
How to go about deleting files within a directory? It seems to work if I change the directory. What kind of problem could I be having with the temporary internet files directory for ie? I am logged in as administrator. 
Posted December 1, 2007 2:20:35 PM
How to go about deleting files within a directory? using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.ComponentModel; using System.Data; using System.Drawing; using System.Text; using System.Windows.Forms; using System.IO; namespace DeletingFiles { public partial class Form1... 
Posted December 1, 2007 2:08:46 PM
How to go about deleting files within a directory? Thank you! 
Posted November 30, 2007 7:19:55 PM
Have a form field automatically have input text? Script/Batch file I am thinking it should actually just be: start iexplore "http://www.google.com/?q=foo" q does appear to be the name of the right input field on the page: <input maxlength=2048 name=q size=55 title="Google Search" value=""> But sho... 
Posted November 11, 2007 10:43:44 AM
View All Replies Made By This User