Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Fenryl...  
Full Name Bob Mees
Nickname Fenryl 
State/Province, Country Antwerpen   Belgium
GD Gathering City Bornem, Antwerpen, Belgium
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://ciganok.freehostia.com 
ICQ ID 255492774 
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1038  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 5/10/2005 3:39:46 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Drawing Resources Drawing Resources Loomis eBooks (Recommended) FineArt General Drawing Ten-Minute Drawing Techniques (video tutorials) tenminutedrawing.blogspot.com/index.html Portrait tutorial www.portrait-artist.org/face/profile.html Free Art Lessons ... 
Posted January 2, 2006 1:59:50 PM
modeling a tree Whats the best way to model a tree? I tried spreading all the leaves over the tree but wouldn't this slow up the game? 
Posted October 27, 2005 2:59:47 PM
"movie software" I was wondering about the best method for creating an intro movie of 10 min. I'm using Blender for the 3D objects, blender also supports animation ofcourse but is this good enough to make such an intro movie? If not, can you recommend me a free too... 
Posted September 1, 2005 4:07:14 PM
the best way of head modeling what is the best way of head modeling? 
Posted August 19, 2005 5:06:16 PM
Personal Firewall Hi, I'm in search for a good personal firewall. The firewall have to be free as I don't have any money. I would like a firewall with these features: IP blocking :p (it have to filter IP traffic) Invisible mode Able to block applications that ac... 
Posted August 8, 2005 6:01:05 PM
first programming language I was wondering about wahts the first programming language. Some people says Cobolt, on another site there is written thta it was a language named A0... What was the first one? 
Posted August 6, 2005 5:43:00 PM
creating a simple game engine hello, i want to make a game engine, but i don know how (i even dont know the definition of a game engine lol) are there some good articels to get me started for this? i would like to begin with a simple 2D engine- 
Posted July 1, 2005 9:18:45 AM
getting started with 3d i want to try making 3d games... whats the best way to start? 
Posted June 19, 2005 12:16:54 PM
php for games... is it possible to make good games with PHP (i want to try to make a multiplayer game...) ? 
Posted May 28, 2005 4:31:14 PM
attractive ? i dont know this is the good section for this, but i was wondering something... I've designed a game some time ago, it looks like this: you as the player plays in a medieval world without a real story or something... you just live in that world and... 
Posted May 18, 2005 3:30:23 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
What's a good first language to learn? Quote:Original post by Zahlman Try here for Python. I think that A Byte of Python is a better book to start with (and it's also free). 
Posted June 27, 2007 6:01:28 PM
blender texturing ( as a level editor ) This may be helpfull: http://otothecleaner.free.fr/tutorials/LevelDesign1/level2/level1-2.html http://www.voraxgames.com/community/blogs/dut/archive/2006/02/04/124.aspx And indeed, texturing a level is like texturing a model... Basically a l... 
Posted May 16, 2007 6:23:14 PM
Your recent art work.... Nothing special here, this was done for a speed modelling challenge on game-artist.net. It took me about 40 minutes:  
Posted May 5, 2007 6:12:08 PM
A game that teaches you a new language Quote:Original post by Captain P I think that how much it should be in that other language at the end should be determined by playtesting with various people. Yep, thats what I think too :-) + learning curves like Captain P already suggested is a... 
Posted May 5, 2007 5:37:20 PM
A game that teaches you a new language I really like the idea, it gives more educational value to a game. After you played the game you can say "hmm, I had a good time playing that game and I learned japanese..." - and thats a good thing, not only for the game industry... But lik... 
Posted May 5, 2007 3:59:06 PM
Need some drawing tutorials... Hi mmoWoWmkr, like smr said, its a good idea to take a look at the drawing workshop. But if you want a free drawing guide, then I can recommend you this: http://barthost.net/tjnr/angel/AndrewLoomis_funwithpencil.pdf (direct download) It's... 
Posted April 20, 2007 11:25:14 AM
Tutorial for.... Can you please tell us what software you use? [smile] 
Posted September 30, 2006 10:01:44 AM
Direct Downloads Quote:Original post by Juggie - Where is the direct download to 2D GIMP? Can't find it on www.gimp.org cauz of the many links on the site. Maybe you should click on "Downloads"... [smile] A direct link for the Windows installer:... 
Posted September 4, 2006 2:40:37 PM
Where to begin? Gimp isn't that bad... Its the only good opensource photoshop alternative I know. It has all the options you need to create something nice. 
Posted July 13, 2006 6:49:25 PM
Blender Game Engine question They have made a whole new physics engine for it, and they are planning to make an Ogre3D plugin 
Posted July 9, 2006 5:54:43 AM
View All Replies Made By This User