Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Warlord_Shaun...  
Full Name  
Nickname Warlord_Shaun 
State/Province, Country Andhra Pradesh   India
GD Gathering City secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1008  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 4/7/2008 3:16:45 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Battle Fleets Team name: No team name. Not till the initial release. Not until we've accomplished something sizeable Project name: Battle Fleets Brief description: This game will be a simulator of naval battles. There will be multiple modes of play. Bu... 
Posted December 17, 2010 2:23:34 PM
Programmer looking for 3D artist Hi, I'm looking for a 3D artist to create a post-apocalyptic game, which I intend to hos on a server. Presently we are a team of 5 people with programmers, story writers, mappers etc. We lack a 3D artist. Anyone with decent skills and a passion... 
Posted February 27, 2010 8:34:01 AM
Looking for anyone from a novice to a pro for a new team I have recently seen a very promising 2D MMORPG creating program called Eclipse. I would need anyone suitable to the following scenaios:- Talent Needed: 2D artist Programmer in Visual Basic and/or SQL Anyone willing to go through the eclips... 
Posted May 18, 2008 9:41:03 AM
A little help here Hi guys! Im a novice programmer and am looking for some directions. Im pretty good at programming in C++ on the DOS platform. But I think for an MMORPG to run on the Windows platform I would require a good base over programming in the Win32... 
Posted May 10, 2008 7:28:01 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Artist looking for a project to help with Checkout my project at http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=590710 and let me know if you feel like joining ;) 
Posted December 21, 2010 2:24:22 AM
Programmer needs project(s) If you think you're willing to learn how to use ogre 3d with c++ for an open source ship battle game then hop in ;) 
Posted December 20, 2010 12:29:09 PM
Programmer looking for 3D artist We will be using the OGRE library for development. I do not intend to disclose anyother details about the game. On recruitment details about the game world shall be disclosed. 
Posted February 27, 2010 8:38:08 AM
Looking for anyone from a novice to a pro for a new team Thanx for letting me know I'll do it ASAP. 
Posted May 21, 2008 2:17:45 AM
Looking for 3D animators and Texture Artists! I could help you out as a story writer and I am also a skilled C++ programmer, (but only in DOS). Ofcourse, I would be willing to learn anything that you could teach me, preferrably windows programming to contribute back to the project. More tha... 
Posted May 18, 2008 9:17:48 AM
A little help here Quote:Original post by JamesLewis Quote:Original post by Warlord_Shaun It'll be completely free to play with a post-apocalytic cum survival theme. Quote:Original post by Warlord_Shaun In case if I am to live in Delhi on my own, I will ne... 
Posted May 18, 2008 8:55:18 AM
A little help here OK guys here's the plot. Right now I am in Secunderbad but, this is not where I want to be! In case if I am to live in Delhi on my own, I will need money wont I? as it is I have been wanting to create an MMORPG for years now. Im in 12th grade an... 
Posted May 16, 2008 7:36:11 AM
Learning resources? OK. I see that you need a bit off guidance, like I did once. I recommend that you start with C++ right away. You could create a few programs/games in DOS. And then progress on to Windows. If you want to know more let me know. 
Posted May 10, 2008 7:39:51 AM
C++ Workshop - Project 2 Is all this stuff in DOS or Windows? 
Posted May 10, 2008 7:12:16 AM
Network, Win32, Graphics Programmer wanted Id love to help you, I really want to! But you see Ive been struggling with win32 for a little time now with next to no progress, Im a novice programmer. But Im willing to accomplish anything, if given the right material to learn from. Unfortunately... 
Posted May 10, 2008 6:51:49 AM
View All Replies Made By This User