Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know n_lelong...  
Full Name Nicolas Lelong
Nickname n_lelong 
State/Province, Country Pays de la Loire   France
GD Gathering City Nantes, Pays de la Loire, France
Contact Info
Homepage URL www.nicolaslelong.fr 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 10/9/2006 2:56:43 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Hotel architectural walkthrough We've been up to creating a technical demonstration that features an architectural walk-though in an hotel lobby. Our start point has been VRay renderings done with the model, to setup the ambiance. We then worked with RTGU pipeline to export from... 
Posted January 1, 2011 3:16:13 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Hotel architectural walkthrough Quote:Original post by rioki First off, what I found odd, was the installer. Although it has multiple languages the settings are french. Not that I have a problem with it, just would it be so hard to translate 3 words? Same is the the loading screen... 
Posted January 4, 2011 4:23:06 PM
Hotel architectural walkthrough Thanks for your feedback ! Quote: ... but it will be so many years before anything can run this real time :( Just to be sure I made myself clear, the images are snapshots of the realtime application :) 
Posted January 4, 2011 4:10:15 PM
Helix Terrain Engine Did you try to simplify the code, like ending up with something like :: vec4 layerData = texture2D(TexLayerData, gl_TexCoord[0].st); vec3 finalcolor = texture2D(tex3, gl_TexCoord[1].st).rgb; finalcolor = mix(finalcolor,texture2D(tex4, gl_TexCo... 
Posted October 9, 2006 3:04:25 AM
View All Replies Made By This User