Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know ldlework...  
Full Name  
Nickname ldlework 
State/Province, Country IL   United States
GD Gathering City lisle, IL, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 3/29/2006 11:56:23 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Opioid2D Opioid2D is an excellent game framework for Python. I came across it recently and to try it out I decided to write a small screensaver for my girlfriend. If you use python and pygame I suggest you check out Opioid2D. Opioid2D: http://opioid-i... 
Posted July 8, 2007 1:22:15 PM
Resource Management Hello, this is a quick poll for advice concerning designing a Resource Management system with SDL. I've created my cApplication class which manages the window, display surface and event handling. Now I want to create a system where I will be able... 
Posted June 18, 2007 7:14:17 PM
Lets start small. (Python) [Ignoring the required format because I couldn't fit what I wanted to say into it] 'ello, I'm ldle and I'm posting here because I'm looking for one, maybe two, Python programmers. Basically the position I'm in right now is that, well, I'm... 
Posted December 21, 2006 8:12:03 PM
Battle Engine Hobbiests! Team Name:Pythonic Chronic Project Name:Ultra Relay Battle Brief description: URB will be a fast paced, realtime battle system that uses the IRC protocol for its communication with the game host. Using a robust and balanced underlying battle syst... 
Posted June 18, 2006 3:38:42 AM
Ultra Relay Battle - Need net coder. C++ Team Name:N/A Project Name:Ultra Relay Battle Brief description:URB will be a fast paced, realtime battle system that uses the IRC protocol for its communication with the game host. Using a robust and balanced underlying battle system characters of... 
Posted April 13, 2006 3:38:42 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Tip on any anime series to watch? Wow, after seeing a few Anime request posts in the last months and not seeing a single reference to Lain I have to wonder if a good majority of Anime fans simply do not know it exists? Or perhaps only my friends and I like it. If it doesn... 
Posted June 26, 2008 6:34:04 PM
Lets start small. (Python) Eclipse WHE:: Haha sorry man! I didn't mean to put anyone down :) There /are/ some really impressive projects going on. By ridiculous I meant they are ridiculous for me. Not because I couldn't partake in such endevours but because I have and the... 
Posted December 23, 2006 11:24:16 PM
Lets start small. (Python) Quote:Original post by Kazgoroth I like the smaller and very realistic goal you've set yourself there, I hope you're able to find some interested in helping you out. [smile] Yeah I'm sure someone is interested in making some small clones. I'm jus... 
Posted December 21, 2006 11:56:48 PM
Looking for BETA TESTERS with some spare time to test BLOODMASTERS Indeed, the above outlines the project very well. I'd like to describe the beta process we've developed in a little more detail so that if you are intersted but unsure maybe you'll actually decide to join the team! Firstly, we have developed a b... 
Posted September 22, 2006 7:16:39 PM
Arcade-shooter BLOODMASTERS requires a LOGO DESIGNER and BETA TESTERS I want in on this game. SmashTV is and always will be one of the best retro-games ever. Your rendition is not only beautiful, but your videos show that it runs well. I am a C++/Python programmer but I do have C# experience. I wo... 
Posted June 26, 2006 5:23:43 AM
Battle Engine Hobbiests! Twisted is nice, but all the networking is already finished. I used irclib and it has performed excellently. Besides Twisted.Words is kinda unfinished. 
Posted June 19, 2006 1:27:27 PM
Battle Engine Hobbiests! As a side note, please talk about this. As I code every line I can't help but think... "Is anyone ever going to play this?" So if you have suggestions, comments, or concerns, talk it up. 
Posted June 18, 2006 4:19:09 AM
Core of engine complete, need artists / designers / modelers / programming / website THACO I've sent you an email regarding your project, I hope you notice either this or it. Hit me back. 
Posted March 30, 2006 12:00:23 AM
View All Replies Made By This User