Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know urs...  
Full Name Urs Regli
Nickname urs 
State/Province, Country Aargau   Switzerland
GD Gathering City Lucerne, Aargau, Switzerland
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.orbitalplay.com/ 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title Generalist 
Job Description Does everything 
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1082  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 9/1/2006 5:27:17 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Blumenmacht comes with new manuals Blumenmacht now comes with a short HowToPlay.pdf to make the game more accessible. For those who want to know everything about Blumenmacht the installation file contains a six page Manual.pdf. Please download the game here: http://www.gamedev.net... 
Posted November 16, 2006 4:36:50 AM
Blumenmacht Demo Released I have posted a first demo of Blumenmacht at Game Development Showcase. About Blumenmacht: Flowerpower meets cyberpunk and you are the puppetmaster. A psychedelic shoot'em up where you throw flowers at ballerinas until they are so happy they disso... 
Posted September 16, 2006 2:26:52 PM
Blumenmacht Hi! I am nearly finished with my game: "Welcome to the psychedelic flowerpower-shoot 'em up Blumenmacht! Enchanting ballerinas use their magic hands to throw mystic flowers at each other until they all dissolve in eternal happiness. It's your a... 
Posted September 1, 2006 11:01:38 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Hi there! What's your story? Urs, 37, lives in Lucerne, Switzerland. Grew up with videogames. Studied philosophy and history. Wrote his philosophy thesis about Virtual Reality. Works as a part-time teacher to finance his passion, namely creating crazy games that don't need to pa... 
Posted November 26, 2008 1:52:51 PM
Blumenmacht Demo Released I apologize for the delay. At the moment I have unfortunately only once per week access to the internet. Now you can download version 1.0b at the GD Showcase. Thanks for those who reported these errors and will post or message furthe... 
Posted September 23, 2006 5:33:11 AM
Blumenmacht Thanks a lot for the motivating words! I posted a first demo at the Game Development Showcase: http://www.gamedev.net/community/gds/viewentry.asp?projectid=414757&mode=downloads I hope you have fun and can feel some of the love and enthusiasm... 
Posted September 16, 2006 4:02:03 AM
Blumenmacht Thanks a lot for your posts. After so much time with my game I lost all distance to it and it seemed so trivial to me. You motivated me to pause my current project and come back to Blumenmacht to really finish it and add some last features like some... 
Posted September 8, 2006 4:34:41 AM
Blumenmacht Thanks a lot for your impressions and comments! They motivate me to release a demo this month, probably in two weeks. But first I have find out where and how I can do that. @glBender: Yes, the cat does wink indeed. Take a look at pb7.jpg. Don't b... 
Posted September 3, 2006 6:25:17 AM
Blumenmacht Thanks for your comments! So what the hell is going on? About the setting: What if flowerpower meets cyberpunk? And yes, aren't shoot'em ups like dancing? About the gameplay: I wanted to create a shoot'em up where you can swi... 
Posted September 2, 2006 2:43:41 AM
View All Replies Made By This User