Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Deranged...  
Full Name Sheridan Bulger
Nickname Deranged 
State/Province, Country PA   United States
GD Gathering City Lansdale, PA, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title Software Developer (Programmer) 
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1318  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 11/26/2003 6:16:42 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Bug with themes after gdnet+ expires It's become increasingly obvious that due to the misleading title of THIS thread, I will never get an answer there. So, I will describe the obvious bug here. Everytime I change my theme to black, since my GDNet+ expired, it goes back to the curren... 
Posted January 3, 2007 9:06:41 PM
IOTD I've noticed the IOTD box on the new look doesn't update to show the current IOTD, or the two newest entries like the www2 one does, sorry if this is a repost, I couldn't find a thread.  
Posted November 30, 2005 10:21:07 PM
Wierd Crash This does not happen in the tutorial example, and I cannot find the difference in my code from it. Init: bool scriptManager::onInit() { asIScriptEngine *engine = asCreateScriptEngine(ANGELSCRIPT_VERSION); if(e... 
Posted November 6, 2005 8:34:00 PM
Post Your Screenies! Well we haven't really had one of these for a while, non 4e4 specific that is that is, so yeah, you know the rules, you post screenshots of your project, and maybe some various information about it. An RPG I am doing alone, since everybod... 
Posted October 8, 2005 9:41:20 PM
Quake 4 in stores October 19th I don't know if this is a repost, I checked the last few pages, and tried using Google to search, but anyways. ID Software Recently announced that quake 4 is done, and will begin shipping on the 18th of October, being made available by many r... 
Posted October 9, 2005 3:55:47 PM
A review of the Morning's Wrath DEMO Morning's Wrath(for those who do not know) is a new fantastic RPG/Adventure game from Ethereal Darkness Interactive, and after releasing a demo in our own GameDev.net showcase, I felt only proper that it gets the review that it deserves. Plus I... 
Posted September 5, 2005 9:02:53 PM
Congratulations evolutional? Well I'm sorry if this is a repost, but looking through cached copies, it appears evolutional became staff within the last few days(probably today). Congratulations Evolutional. 
Posted September 13, 2005 4:46:08 PM
Project ASIM Team name: CrxGames Project name: Project ASIM Brief description: A pet sim where you can play as either cat or dog, much more detailed description here. Target aim: Low commercial if possible. Compensation: Plenty of credit for... 
Posted June 5, 2005 8:30:53 PM
Deer Park Alpha - Firefox Nightly Build. (Sorry if this is a repost, I didn't find anything on here about it via google) Ok let me explain the situation, I like to keep up do date with my browzer, which is why i frequently download the Firfox Nightly Build (Scroll Down), But this ti... 
Posted May 31, 2005 5:33:47 PM
CrxGames.com is back online After being down since early April, we are finally back online. If you don't know CrxGames is an up and coming indie game company, with our first mini game(RawaR) being released within a week, and our larger project(disclosed) will be released b... 
Posted May 10, 2005 8:17:17 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Java overtaking C in game development? Quote:Original post by menyo Downloading VS express and XNA now... i guess this threat isn't in the relative topic anymore. I'll just let it die and create a new one as soon as i am in need of more guidence by you guys. Thanks a lot for send... 
Posted November 26, 2010 11:10:12 AM
Java overtaking C in game development? Quote:Original post by menyo C sharp + XNA, sounds very nice but costs money. I'm willing to pay money for a good package but i'd like to orientate some more before i use my money. I think the best thing to do is stay a while with java, then deci... 
Posted November 26, 2010 7:42:02 AM
Question on my code, Please look The problem isn't that you're checking the health of the ogre. The problem is that you instantiate the object one line above where you check it's health, therefore logically the health will always be the default value (50), and since 50 is alway... 
Posted May 6, 2010 12:50:12 PM
Sending a SDL_Surface* Try allocating the memory on the heap with unsigned int * pixels = new unsigned int[640 * 480];. But don't forget to clean up after yourself with delete. 
Posted February 8, 2010 11:12:27 PM
Sphere I could be mistaken but I thought iDTech3 (Quake 3's engine) was OpenGL exclusive. 
Posted January 30, 2010 7:36:00 AM
[Solved]My model is rendered one half from the front and the other half from the back Are the normals on half the head reversed? Possibly during mirroring? 
Posted December 25, 2009 8:42:08 PM
Playing as a Dragon Does Spyro count as playing as a dragon? I always found that series to be more enjoyable than not. Or are we talking about the more stereotypical extremely large scale dragon here? What's the context? 
Posted December 23, 2009 1:02:11 AM
Real-time and Automatic Depth of Field blur in Quake 3 Arena I want to see ra3map11 (from rocket arena 3) look that pretty :). Good job. 
Posted July 18, 2008 2:31:45 PM
I hope a certain topic never comes up again. Quote:Original post by Tape_Worm Quote:Original post by ukdeveloper hi guys im new and i want to make the BEST MMORPG EVAR!!11!111one what language do i use i heard microsoft visual studio is really good for making good graphics but im kinda broke... 
Posted May 27, 2008 2:07:09 AM
Advice about a girl i like This thread is full of win. [seal of approval] 
Posted May 27, 2008 1:14:06 AM
View All Replies Made By This User