Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know igo88...  
Full Name  
Nickname igo88 
State/Province, Country Bernal
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1000  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 1/4/2011 12:47:10 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
RPG Game like diablo in HTML 5 I am sorry for the other post, where i got confused about RPG and RTS... The thing is, do you think it is possible to build an RPG like diablo game only with HTML 5 and web sockets??... Thanks in advance. 
Posted January 5, 2011 2:45:42 PM
RTS (diablo) game in HTML 5 Hi, my name is Rodrigo...and i have been reading the forum for some time, but i am a real newbie in game development. I am a C# developer, and have experience in Sql, wcf, sockets, etc...but never done anything about games. The thing is, i am t... 
Posted January 4, 2011 1:08:32 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
RPG Game like diablo in HTML 5 Thanks for your reply...my idea is to build something like that. I still dont have the sound problems, as i am starting. I have a doubt, should i use sprites to animate the characters and everything that moves?...or there is a better way??.. An... 
Posted January 6, 2011 1:35:29 PM
RTS (diablo) game in HTML 5 Yeah i know there is a big difference...and my idea was to program something like diablo, so an RPG would be the choice. I am sorry for the confusion generated 
Posted January 4, 2011 4:21:44 PM
RTS (diablo) game in HTML 5 So, Diablo is not an RTS...what kind of game would be Diablo? 
Posted January 4, 2011 4:00:20 PM
Test my HTML5 canvas animation app Really impressive...Congratulations! 
Posted January 4, 2011 9:04:50 AM
RTS (diablo) game in HTML 5 Quote:Original post by CadetUmfer The first page of 1500 Archers on a 28.8 is required reading for you. Good luck! I will be reading it, thanks!  
Posted January 4, 2011 8:10:04 AM
RTS (diablo) game in HTML 5 Quote:Original post by Sirisian Assuming you're familiar with socket programming this should have been pretty obvious where to start. Start with the server and read the WebSocket 76 handshake stuff. After you get the client connected to the serve... 
Posted January 4, 2011 8:09:41 AM
View All Replies Made By This User