Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know modemancer...  
Full Name  
Nickname modemancer 
State/Province, Country GA   United States
GD Gathering City Augusta, GA, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL www.gatewaytodestiny.net 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title Project Designer 
Job Description Game design, story development, programming 
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 1/7/2002 12:46:32 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
strategy board game completed--looking for feedback Hello everyone, I’d like to announce Gateway to Destiny’s first complete freeware game, a strategy boardgame based on Checkers called KingMe! Screenshots and the download are located here. I’ve worked and reworked this game... 
Posted July 13, 2003 10:36:31 AM
Game Makers Bulletin Board Hello everyone, It occurred to me a few weeks ago that while a great number of people post on the Forums offering their services for game development projects, many people actually looking for help may not see those posts. As a member of a f... 
Posted June 14, 2003 11:14:05 PM
New Indie Game Co, Game Beta Release Gateway to Destiny Software is a new independent game development group, and we're getting ready to release our first complete game, called KingMe!. KingMe! is essentially a checkers hybrid, but with a few rule twists and animated game pieces. The fi... 
Posted May 26, 2003 10:14:56 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
strategy board game completed--looking for feedback Actually, I welcome any criticism. Having no artistic talent of my own, or access to an artist who can sync with my own erratic work hours, I have turned to various software tools to help me out. I used Poser 4 to generate the game Icons and various... 
Posted July 13, 2003 10:08:42 PM
View All Replies Made By This User