Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Bossk...  
Full Name  
Nickname Bossk 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 927  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 6/28/2002 12:03:09 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Asking Girl to Marry Me Over YouTube? y/n? So my girlfriend of two months and I have gotten pretty close recently, and if I don't pop the question quick I have a feeling she's going to get skittish and find someone more committed. So, I have realized that I need to propose marriage IMMEDIATE... 
Posted June 23, 2007 2:21:51 AM
DirectInput ConfigureDevices options on Vista Hi all As a DirectX newbie I'm trying to set up DirectInput and action mapping. I was hoping to have something functional up and running, but after looking up ConfigureDevices in the April 2007 SDK I notice that it's deprecated and will always fai... 
Posted June 23, 2007 3:44:28 AM
Uwe Boll Fights Back Against Critics Link Quote:Although he hasn't received many box-office dollars for his efforts, Boll has been the subject of the slings and arrows of countless snide forum posts and deprecating articles. So, today, when Skewed & Reviewed first posted a press rele... 
Posted June 15, 2006 3:46:51 PM
Weird Video Problem So, for the past week, my computer's display has been intermittently screwing up. And by screwing up, I mean that it starts looking like this: It seems to be happening more and more often, which has concerned me. I reinstalled my video c... 
Posted May 31, 2006 3:34:17 PM
i'm leaving gamedev (SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY!!!) I suddenly realized that I don't actually do any game development at all. So see ya later, guys. You can reach me at http://omfg-forums.net/ if you are so inclined. You may now return to your regularly scheduled posting. [Edited by - Less... 
Posted November 7, 2005 10:49:06 PM
Christopher Walken Running for President 2008 Not sure if this is a repost, but: http://www.walken2008.com/ Site seems to be a bit slow, my guess is it's getting hammered pretty badly. But what do you think? Real, or not? It seems to be on at least one actual news source: Wor... 
Posted August 14, 2005 4:03:20 PM
Need ID On This Picture (URGENT!!!!!!111one) So I was surfing these here internets right up in this place, and I stumbled on to this: http://www.thefrogs.net/ WTF. Anyone know who that is, or why it is on the front page of that band's website? I think I recall seeing something ab... 
Posted June 15, 2005 12:03:39 AM
Make Love, Not War I think this is perhaps the stupidest idea the U.S. Air Force has ever had (and that's saying a lot): http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4174519.stm I'd prefer to be bombed with conventional weapons, personally. ^_^ 
Posted January 15, 2005 12:30:08 PM
Crackdown on Young Children Link. About time. Those little 12 year olds are always causing trouble. While we're at it, let's just stick them in prison. Keep society safe. For the sake of humanity, please stop having children. They're eventually going to turn 12 and... 
Posted December 19, 2004 1:24:08 PM
BREAKING NEWS!!! MICHAEL MOORE FOUND DEAD!!! OMFG! So sad. :( 
Posted October 12, 2004 5:53:16 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
I made a webgame It's very addictive. Everyone please join blue team otherwise I will die. :( 
Posted August 19, 2007 3:51:37 AM
"get up to void several times a night" Quote:Original post by Funkymunky daher you canadians are teh smrat seriously though I like your beer, why hate our...? cheer up buttercup, here have a movie  
Posted June 25, 2007 8:45:52 PM
"get up to void several times a night" Quote:Original post by Funkymunky Oh I'm the cat's meow of the American public school system. Fixed for :trad: 
Posted June 25, 2007 8:41:25 PM
US [gov't] irritates me (Palestine) Quote:Original post by polly OK everyone, I think I've come up with a solution for obtaining long lasting peace throughout the Middle East. Gentlemen, I present to you; PLAN B Send in Abe:  
Posted June 23, 2007 4:17:01 AM
DirectInput ConfigureDevices options on Vista Hey, thanks for the quick reply! Yes, you seem to remember correctly. However, this creates new problems, as XInput do not support "legacy DirectInput devices". I've just made a quick check on XInput at MS so I have to read up on it and... 
Posted June 23, 2007 3:47:47 AM
Triple monitor bonanza - your thoughts? I suppose you could just buy a crappy PCI graphics card and run a third. Actually that's an idea, a third 19" Sony :). Damn you for suggesting it! William 
Posted June 23, 2007 3:35:57 AM
Is Lucid Dreaming Bad? I lucid dreamed my way out of a Mexican standoff once, so in a way it saved my life. 
Posted June 23, 2007 3:19:29 AM
Asking Girl to Marry Me Over YouTube? y/n? Quote:Original post by Raymondo shes fat. She'll probably choke on a twinkie while watching the video, so I wouldn't worry about it. FUCK YOU YOULL NEVER UNDERSTAND US 
Posted June 23, 2007 3:09:10 AM
Is fiction dictating reality? Quote:Original post by Ainokea Is this thread a joke? Sadly no, it's not, there are really people out there in the world that believe these things like Raymondo, and seek to poison the minds of our youth with white-wing Neocon propaganda. 
Posted June 23, 2007 3:05:09 AM
What do you guys think of Tabula Rasa? Quote:Original post by boolean There is one little feature that has a lot of people losing interest in the game: The game has an auto-lock feature. You can just hit tab and lock onto whatever you are shooting at, removing any actual FPS el... 
Posted June 23, 2007 2:39:07 AM
View All Replies Made By This User