Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know ambiguity...  
Full Name Göran Nehlin
Nickname ambiguity 
State/Province, Country Uppsala Lan   Sweden
GD Gathering City Uppsala, Uppsala Lan, Sweden
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://home.student.uu.se/gone7061 
ICQ ID 152568510 
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1056  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 12/18/2004 7:09:57 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Text in OGL I am currently working on a 2D game in OGL and SDL, or more accurately hxRender, which is OGL for 2d games using SDL. Now i need some good way to write text. Until now i have been using SDL_TTF and then converted the text from an SDL Surface to... 
Posted March 22, 2006 9:01:43 AM
Heres my game, Rymdskepp IF THE GAME DOSEN'T RUN, READ THE README.TXT, please Finally it is time. Though I feel far from done with it, I have realized that it probably wont be for quite some time either. So why not let you people enjoy what is, until i hopefully make it b... 
Posted August 6, 2005 5:04:38 PM
Need some good input handling I need a good way to handle input for a 2 player hotseat game. Each player needs seven keys each, and when i use sdl that doesn't work to good. Or more like dosen't work at all. I'm wondering if there is any better way to do the input. Right now i do... 
Posted May 6, 2005 8:25:21 AM
Need faster drawing. First of all I should start by telling you that I'm completly new to this place, so please show some understanding if this question is misplaced, already answered or just plain stupid. I am currently developing a 2D space shooter. The resolution w... 
Posted December 24, 2004 1:27:53 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Heres my game, Rymdskepp Quote:Original post by tstrimp Add some AI and I think it could be quite fun for a while! Great job, I didn't have any problems playing it. I like your starfield how did you generate it? The AI is not very likely to happen. I simply don't know mu... 
Posted August 8, 2005 2:50:37 PM
Heres my game, Rymdskepp Quote:Original post by Shai it works after extracting it to c:\rym I like the attention to detail, like how the rockets are influenced by the gravity of the planet and the moon. I did find the gravity of the planet to be somewhat too strong. I'm... 
Posted August 6, 2005 6:09:30 PM
Heres my game, Rymdskepp To all you people having trouble getting it to work, I can only say that I'm sorry. There is some kind of strane bug on some machines, and I have no idea whatsoever what it is. =( If it does not run on your machine, do as PnP Bios said... 
Posted August 6, 2005 6:04:00 PM
Warning level Quote:Original post by Michalson Also, consider that you don't see deleted posts. You should never make assumptions about why someone is suspended/banned based on what you can see in their profile. There is a lot of information for each user... 
Posted August 1, 2005 4:36:20 PM
Collision Detection Algorithm Thanks alot for a great article! Helped me out alot. Just what i needed to know and no nosense. 
Posted April 2, 2005 7:18:06 PM
View All Replies Made By This User