Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Seriema...  
Full Name JP Johansson
Nickname Seriema 
State/Province, Country Stockholms Lan   Sweden
GD Gathering City Stockholm, Stockholms Lan, Sweden
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://thumbview.sf.net 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1352  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 6/15/2001 4:12:35 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Star Trek movie funness Hi guys, It's been a while since I've posted anything here. :) A friend and I watched some trailers for the new Star Trek movie, and couldn't help but laugh at how Captain Kirk has become such a typical Hollywood bad-ass. Both him and Spock exc... 
Posted February 13, 2009 8:55:56 PM
advanced 2D physics engine? Well I gave up on ODE+Plane2D, to much hassle to get it working. I got the tip to use Novodex, but it's for 3D. That always mean you have to use "tricks" to make it 2D like bounding everything to a z=0 plane. There should be some 2D physic... 
Posted December 28, 2004 6:46:43 PM
Disabling context-menu in WebBrowser (Compact Framework) Hi, I've been struggling for some time now to disable the right-click (context-menu) in my little kiosk-mode browser. It's targeted at PDA's with Windows Mobile so it must run .NET Compact Framework (CF). I'm using the WebBrowser controll and I ju... 
Posted October 30, 2006 7:13:39 AM
A survey on game match broadcasts Hi guys! I've made a survey on game match broadcasts to find out more about what gamers want to see when spectating a match in computer games. Click Here to take survey (Edit: Closed!) Also, if it's possible, please answer any of these... 
Posted June 8, 2007 11:33:59 AM
Swedish Game Awards - Grand Finale, June 2 Swedish Game Awards - Grand Finale, June 2Posted by: Swedish Game Awards at May 28, 2007 12:10:32 AMSwedish Game Awards - Grande Finale, June 2 On June 2 (Saturday) the Grand Finale in Sweden’s largest game development competition, Swedish Game Aw... 
Posted May 28, 2007 6:10:32 PM
Mass email program? Hi, We've got a big mailinglist for our organisation members; about 1000 people. So far it's been ouar system admin doing the bulk emailing with his magical shell scripts in Unix. But as he's going to leave the organisation we Windows users need t... 
Posted April 21, 2007 6:41:42 PM
Getting in shape (again)? Hi, With the sun coming back from it's winter-vacation I'm getting the urge to train. Again. About 7 years ago I did a lot of body-building and when I was getting a nice body I quit (because of university?.. hmm). Where I'm working now there's... 
Posted April 21, 2007 7:42:15 PM
Game Developers' Evening #4 with Avalanche Studios March 21 Game Developers' Evening #4 with Avalanche Studios March 21Posted by: JP Johansson at March 15, 2007 1:41:03 AMContinuing its successful series of Game Developers’ Evenings, Swedish Game Awards invites you to an exciting event Wednesday March 2... 
Posted March 15, 2007 7:41:03 PM
Play World in Conflict (Stockholm, Sweden) Play World in Conflict (Stockholm, Sweden)Posted by: JP Johansson at February 19, 2007 1:26:06 PMOn tomorrows Game Developers’ Evening, organized by Swedish Game Awards, all participants will have the chance to play World in Conflict as well as... 
Posted February 19, 2007 7:26:06 AM
Moving projects between repositories Hello, At the company I'm working at they didn't have any version control. So I installed SVN on my local computer and was using TortoiseSVN. Today we finally installed it on the server so we're moving our projects to the repository ther... 
Posted January 30, 2007 10:21:00 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Star Trek movie funness hehe we thought about Bones too but felt we were stretching the idea a bit too thin ^^ Oh yeah, feedback would be great! 
Posted February 14, 2009 12:01:34 PM
Dream-Build-Play Finalists Announced! Fun to see that the only game from Sweden was the Best XNA-Game winner from Swedish Game Awards; Gravitron Ultra. [grin] 
Posted August 7, 2007 1:05:39 PM
A survey on game match broadcasts I've closed the survey now, thanks for the input! And here's some weird trivia as an reward. ^^ (just a proof of how missleading statistics can be) * The oldest person on Gamedev.net is 31, the youngest is 16. * 95% of Gamedev.net are male,... 
Posted June 11, 2007 5:40:19 AM
A survey on game match broadcasts Thanks for the answers! Keep them coming! (Closed!) JSoftware: I've updated the question. Thank you for the help! I've added a description to the page about pro-gaming where you found that question. Would this description helped? "Because you have... 
Posted June 9, 2007 2:34:32 PM
A survey on game match broadcasts Thank you for answering! That question is very important but also the one I've had most problems with... What I'm trying to find out is: if there's some specific action (like headshot or knifing a enemy squad leader) that the audience (online... 
Posted June 8, 2007 12:37:23 PM
Mass email program? Maega, I'm cured from NIH. :P Ravuya, yes - as those are local to his home machine and not something on a server or anywhere else we can access it from. Anyone know of a windows app for this that works? I've tried MailList and another ... 
Posted April 23, 2007 7:20:53 AM
Getting in shape (again)? What I've learned about higher reps is that they build strenght, while lower (heavier) reps build mass. I'm more into strenght building right now so I'll be going with higher reps, as that has worked for me before. I understand what you said about do... 
Posted April 22, 2007 5:04:30 AM
China to restrict online gaming hours Quote:Original post by PhoenixV What's the financial cost of this? Correct me if I'm wrong, but in most MMOG you pay per month and not per hour. So one player pays ~$40/month, no matter if he plays 18h/day or 5h/day. Having someone onli... 
Posted April 20, 2007 5:17:22 AM
Anyone partaking in the Joost Beta? I got an invitation! yay! 
Posted April 18, 2007 3:57:57 AM
Anyone partaking in the Joost Beta? I'd really really really like an invite! So if anyone has an invite, I'd gladly accept it... 
Posted April 13, 2007 5:37:03 AM
View All Replies Made By This User