Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know andue...  
Full Name jecy lai
Nickname andue 
State/Province, Country Beijing   China
GD Gathering City Beijing, Beijing, China
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://NoWebPage 
ICQ ID 203898433 
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description C plus plus Development Engineer 
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1034  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 8/18/2004 3:12:59 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
D3DXCreateTeapot function return an error,I really don't know how to deal with it,:( I'm learing Direct3D with the book Introduction to 3D Game Programming with DirectX. I compiled a sample program that use D3DXCreateTeapot function to create a teapot, there has no errors when compiled. but when I run it,an error occured at func... 
Posted June 18, 2005 11:48:33 AM
Beginer's problem about DirectDraw, thank u Thank u first! The problem is when I use SetCooperativeLevel function with parameter DDSCL_NORMAL, I can't GetAttachedSurface successfully from primary surface. Is there any good ideas to solve this? or if it can't be achieved?  
Posted May 3, 2005 11:51:57 PM
How can I get the video memory size? Hello everybody! How can I get my computer's video memory use DirectX functions? Thank u all! 
Posted May 3, 2005 2:02:47 PM
can you teach me some debug technique when programming with MSDEV? hi, Thanks all you guys first. when I programming with MSDEV, How can I know the position in my code when I know the hexadecimal address? For example, when I encountered some exception, I got the address of current function at the break point t... 
Posted November 10, 2004 10:06:44 AM
hi,How can I make my program autorun on any time that I want? Thank everybody, and I know that can be realize by modify the AUTOEXEC.BAT,The program will autorun when system is start. Is there any other method can reach this?Can it autorun at time I prefer? thanks for all you guys! 
Posted September 21, 2004 10:30:40 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
D3DXCreateTeapot function return an error,I really don't know how to deal with it,:( Thank you two upstairs! Quote: Is the device valid at the point of the call? What does the debug runtime tell you? The device is valid, the follow info is the what I have seen Direct3D9: (INFO) :======================= Hal SWVP device selec... 
Posted June 18, 2005 9:58:02 PM
2D in DirectX 9 http://www.gametutorials.com It has some game tutorials with DirectShow and opengl, Have you known it before? 
Posted November 10, 2004 9:49:09 AM
anyone know any good ebooks http://www.icarusindie.com/Literature/ebooks/ 
Posted September 15, 2004 8:00:50 AM
anyone know any good ebooks I strongly suggest the you buy the book because it's benefit to your eyes. [Edited by - andue on September 14, 2004 8:14:45 PM] 
Posted September 14, 2004 9:14:37 PM
C++ casts you can even printf("the value is %d\n", 'A'); 
Posted August 23, 2004 12:57:46 AM
quick question if you want to use dynamic_cast method, you should change your compiler's option of RTTI. in Visual Studio, it's position is in Project Setting->Category->C++ Language->Enable Run-time Type Identification(RTTI) make it checked, it'll be o... 
Posted August 20, 2004 2:19:04 AM
View All Replies Made By This User