Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know mctb32...  
Full Name Maciej Biedrzycki
Nickname mctb32 
State/Province, Country Warszawa   Poland
GD Gathering City Warsaw, Warszawa, Poland
Contact Info
Homepage URL www.codeminion.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title Game Producer / Programmer / Designer 
Job Description Game Producer / Programmer / Designer 
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1046  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 8/21/2002 11:54:02 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Bayo Bongo - new puzzle game for iPhone & iPad Since our last iPhone game has been taken down from the appstore (StoneLoops! of Jurassica) we're not giving up on the iOS platform and we have just released our first in house developed puzzle game, Bayo Bongo. Game website with short game t... 
Posted September 22, 2010 11:18:38 AM
Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal These are screenshots from Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal, a casual adventure game that we have just released. The game is being published by Codeminion and has been developed by TwinBottles. You can learn more about the game at www.brunhildathegame.... 
Posted June 23, 2010 5:58:47 PM
Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - Open Beta Hi, We are launching an open beta of Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal, a casual adventure game that was created by TwinBottles (us being the publisher and producer, also game engine provider). Any kind of feedback is welcome and will be of great hel... 
Posted May 13, 2010 3:42:31 AM
Magic Match: Journey to the Lands of Arcane Hello! We have finally completed a game! And it wasn't easy at all, because it is our first game that has it all: - a silly plot presented in 7 cut-scenes with songs, - sensible amount of gameplay: 126 story mode levels ( plus 18 bonus rounds... 
Posted September 27, 2005 11:12:06 PM
Ancient Quest of Saqqarah Hi! Our latest and biggest game so far, Ancient Quest of Saqqarah is now complete. It took us over 18 months to create it, but we are very happy with the results. This is a casual puzzle game with many twists, but we hope it will appeal to broad vari... 
Posted June 17, 2008 3:36:42 PM
Pteroglider Postmortem + Full Version is now Free Hi. On my blog I wrote a short postmortem of one of our older games - Pteroglider - and we decided to make the full version of the game available for free. You can read it here. Here is also a direct download link for the full version (11... 
Posted May 18, 2008 4:21:11 AM
Ancient Quest of Saqqarah Beta Hi, Today we have announced the open beta of our latest casual game, Ancient Quest of Saqqarah. Any kind of feedback is welcome and will be of great help to us in final polishing of the game. Direct link to beta version (26MB): http://codem... 
Posted May 16, 2008 11:57:50 AM
Casual Games Harmony Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I recently started a new blog about casual games at www.codeminion.com/blogs/maciek. This will be a mix of my personal thoughts about the industry, some development hints as well as some behind the scenes wor... 
Posted May 3, 2008 1:08:43 PM
StoneLoops! of Jurrasica Hi, It's been almost three years since we posted an IOTD of our last game (Magic Match, Link to IOTD for Magic Match). We had a great response then so here I am posting screenshots of our latest, complete game - StoneLoops! You can read about t... 
Posted March 26, 2008 4:55:04 PM
Our new Casual Game and new Website Hi, We’ve just launched a new website on www.codeminion.com and we’ll be very grateful for any kind of feedback. Do you see any technical problems or have any suggestions? And generally what do you think about it? Along with the website we... 
Posted February 12, 2008 9:19:24 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal Thanks for all the feedback and good words about Brunhilda. We're very happy that you like the game :) 
Posted June 27, 2010 9:15:13 AM
Ancient Quest of Saqqarah Thanks for all the kind words! Quote:Original post by sirpalee Any chance you're putting this game on Steam (you know free sdk and so on)? I would be happy to give this game as a gift to my girlfriend, she loves this kind of games. Ac... 
Posted June 18, 2008 4:32:52 AM
Ancient Quest of Saqqarah Beta Balaam: reaching beta stage of the game took us about 18 months from the concept. I started programming the engine about two months earlier. 
Posted May 16, 2008 6:33:19 PM
Ancient Quest of Saqqarah Beta spookycat: Thanks for the info! We'll try to do something about it, if we get to reproduce it. Anyway, keep feedback coming! 
Posted May 16, 2008 5:32:46 PM
Ancient Quest of Saqqarah Beta spookycat: Thanks for the kind words about the game. Is the problem with OpenAl.dll repeating every time you launch the game with the icon on the desktop? Are you sure that it was OpenAl.dll and not OpenAl32.dll? Perhaps you are running a... 
Posted May 16, 2008 1:35:22 PM
StoneLoops! of Jurrasica Hi Just a small update. We've recently launched a new website for StoneLoops! at www.stoneloops.com. You can also access it through www.stoneloops.codeminion.com. So if you enjoyed our main codeminion company website, I think you will like it too.... 
Posted April 18, 2008 5:16:42 AM
StoneLoops! of Jurrasica The screens are from the final build which was released yesterday (26th of march 2008) so this is all fresh news. Everything actually looks better in game than on the screens as the game runs in 800x600 and the images are quite compressed. I... 
Posted March 27, 2008 3:27:54 AM
Diablo 2035 Space Hack ( http://spacehack.rebelmind.com/en/main ) is a Diablo clone in Sci-Fi theme released somewhere around middle 2005. 
Posted May 23, 2006 5:40:36 PM
Magic Match: Journey to the Lands of Arcane If anyone finds Magic Match too difficult, you can find some hints on playing and passing the game on www.magicmatch.codeminion.com . Look in the support section, FAQ question nr 2. Happy playing. 
Posted April 24, 2006 7:32:15 AM
Magic Match: Journey to the Lands of Arcane Again, thanks for all excellent feedback! Regarding the programmers art: It is a matter of definition. We are programmers and we had to do the graphics, because we cannot afford to outsource it. Apart from this, making all the graphics was a real... 
Posted October 19, 2005 6:25:43 AM
View All Replies Made By This User