Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know jjramone13...  
Full Name Jon Parrott
Nickname jjramone13 
State/Province, Country GA   United States
GD Gathering City Griffin, GA, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://phoenixgl.googlecode.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID pokitmouse 
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title Web Application Developer 
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1025  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 1/25/2009 11:00:09 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
PhoenixCore 0.1 - A 2d OpenGL Renderer PhoenixCore is a 2d renderer written in C++ using OpenGL. This has been a hobby project of mine for quite some time, and I recently decided to rewrite most of it from scratch- 3 months later, I have PhoenixCore. This 'engine' is very basic, provid... 
Posted January 27, 2010 2:49:09 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Why do I hate programming so much... Balance, Grasshopper. Programming with me has always been about one thing- a thirst for knowledge and understanding. I started programming at the age of seven on a commodore 64 ( man, was basic awesome back then ). I've programming in co... 
Posted June 28, 2010 7:24:27 PM
Urban Space Squirrels - Stage Editor Excellent job! Keep up the good work. 
Posted June 28, 2010 5:20:01 PM
New flowers in our games Quote:Original post by qimmer This is becoming so redecilous. Everytime you make a new model, you paste it into your old game, and post it like its a whole new game. I think 90% of all indie game developers have seen your games now. I believe tha... 
Posted June 28, 2010 5:18:42 PM
Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal Fantastic, congrats on the release. 
Posted June 27, 2010 12:18:57 AM
New flowers in our games Quote:Original post by shurcool Quote:Original post by gimbal_ okay, after about 4/5 IOTD entries for these games I'm finally curious: what is it that you actually *do* in them? It's actually pretty bizarre yet neat and interesting. http://www.... 
Posted June 27, 2010 12:15:34 AM
Spice Road -Bandits Excellent work. I'm glad you seemed to have focused more on gameplay and storyline moreso than graphics, a lot of us would agree that a lot mainstream games seem to have forgotten about those two components. A funded sequel with better graphics... 
Posted June 6, 2010 1:24:09 PM
A little C++ quiz Quote:Original post by Zahlman Quote:Original post by legalize Best way I have found to evaluate someone's programming skill [etc.] Best suggestion I've heard in a long time. :) Agreed. The best measure of how well you're gonna work with... 
Posted June 30, 2009 11:35:26 PM
Color swapping in textures [SDL + OpenGL] Replacing one single color with another on the vertex level isn't really possible. However you can "colorize" on the vertex level just by calling glColor before each vertex (or using a color array, depending on your method of rend... 
Posted January 26, 2009 8:48:38 AM
Color swapping in textures [SDL + OpenGL] You're not very specific about the question; however, if you're looking to replace every instance of a color in a texture with another color, it's a fairly simple problem. First, you need to get all the texture data from opengl. Second, iterate t... 
Posted January 25, 2009 11:01:04 PM
View All Replies Made By This User