Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know iliak...  
Full Name  
Nickname iliak 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.mimicprod.net 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1108  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 9/20/2003 8:02:30 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Texture issue Here's my OpenGL problem. On a GeForce 8800 GTS (Driver version : 8.17.12.5896 on x64) and on Quadro Fx570M (Driver version : 8.17.12.5896 on x86) my game output is : > On the *same* computer, with a GeForce GTX 460 (Driver v... 
Posted October 13, 2010 4:35:19 PM
DnD rest party formula I'm currently making a clone of Eye of the beholder II called Dungeon Eye. I'm looking for a rest algorythm (when the party is sleeping, they mages/clerics can heal team members, clerics / mages can gain new spells...). If you have any idea, it wo... 
Posted October 1, 2010 9:20:02 AM
Use a struct from one namespace to another Hi Is it possible to use a struct from one namespace/assembly to another one and not referencing it ? Here's an example to be clear : My C# framework is using OpenTK. Inside it, there are some maths functions (Matrix4, Vector3....).... 
Posted June 23, 2010 9:10:45 AM
Occlusion query as collision test I managed to use Occlusion Query to do 2d per pixel collision test on the GPU (ARB_Occlusion_Query). It works really well but now I want to go further. I want to know where on the sprite (it's a 2d app) the collision occured. Here's an e... 
Posted June 17, 2010 10:57:06 AM
Interleaved Index Buffer Hi I'm trying to load mesh from collada files. Each element buffer is a big bunch of data (<source> tags). Index can be found via the <vertices> tag, and triangles can be found via the <triangles> tag (more infos here). Here's a... 
Posted May 11, 2010 12:09:16 PM
Finalize() and Dispose() I my framework, to be sure to call Dispose() on my classes, I do the following : public class Foo : IDisposable { public Foo() { GL.GenBuffers(1, out Handle); } public ~Foo() { if (Handle != -1) throw new Exception("Han... 
Posted May 2, 2010 4:25:30 AM
Setup a 2d matrix in GLSL I'm porting my framework to OpenGL 3.2 world, dropping deprecated features. In need to setup in ortho mode but I can't succed. Here's my vertex shader code #version 150 uniform mat4 projectionMatrix; uniform mat4 modelViewMatrix; uniform mat... 
Posted March 31, 2010 8:58:38 AM
2D artist needed for a rpg remake (Eye of the Beholder) Team name: MimicProd Project name: Dungeon Eye Brief description: It's a remake of the Eye of the Beholder series. The project started about a year ago. Target aim: Freeware Compensation: As a freeware, no money is involved. Techn... 
Posted February 18, 2010 8:36:22 AM
Basic D&D monster ai Hi I'm currently making a clone of Eye of the Beholder (Dungeon Eye). I'm at the point where I need to have ai for monster but I don't know where to begin... Yet I just need basic ai, nothing fancy. 
Posted January 12, 2010 3:40:23 PM
Script implementation logic Hi, I'm currently making a remake of Eye of the Beholder series (C# & OpenGL) and I need to implement scripting logic now. I thought about several ways to making it : - make interfaces for each scriptable elements. Here's an example for an item (... 
Posted January 5, 2010 3:16:01 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Developing Map Editor You can give my map editor a try. 
Posted December 14, 2010 7:35:19 AM
Texture issue PolygonSmooth was activated and as I draws each sprite as two separate triangles, each triangle was smoothed... Solution found, but the question is still pending, why thoses glitches were not apparent with the old card and apparent with the new &#... 
Posted October 23, 2010 3:35:30 AM
Texture issue Quote:Original post by karwosts Have you entertained the possibility you just have a defective piece of hardware? Have you tried running other games on it to see if there are problems? That certainly seems bizarre. On Dx games, no problems, bu... 
Posted October 15, 2010 4:13:46 AM
Texture issue No mipmap used... I tried with and with out, no changes.... Even for full 3d mesh, like the tunnel effect below : but this time, you can see the mesh, it shouldn't... 
Posted October 14, 2010 12:24:56 PM
Texture issue I have a report that under a GTX260, no problem... - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 : Driver name : nvoglv64 Driver version : 8.17.11.9621 Driver date : 1-11-2010  
Posted October 13, 2010 5:14:13 PM
DnD rest party formula You can have a look at the SVN for the full source code. What kind of help could you make ? 
Posted October 3, 2010 4:04:29 PM
which is the best .net dll to decompres zlib? Don't know, but I use ZipStorer to process zip files (don't know the real difference between zlib and zip...). Another hint would have a look at System.IO.Compression maybe... 
Posted October 2, 2010 11:13:40 AM
which is the best .net dll to decompres zlib? SharpZipLib ZipStorer 
Posted October 1, 2010 9:21:32 AM
2d contour of 3d object Here's a tutorial, and my implementation with my framework. 
Posted September 23, 2010 10:57:11 AM
C# scripting You can have a look at my Script & ScriptInterface classes. If you have questions, feel free to ask ! 
Posted September 22, 2010 1:08:34 PM
View All Replies Made By This User