Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Xylvan...  
Full Name Alexandre Lecours
Nickname Xylvan 
State/Province, Country Quebec   Canada
GD Gathering City Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Contact Info
Homepage URL xylvan.sitesled.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title CEO 
Job Description President, Programmer and Modeller 
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1003  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 3/31/2008 4:10:23 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Xilvan Design's Candy World IV Xilvan Design presents their version 1.07 of Candy World IV, it is a 3D adventure game. In this game, the evil Doctor Picpic passed away and Candy & Noopy must find the cause of his death. 16 new levels will be available, 8 of them will be avai... 
Posted January 4, 2011 11:31:12 AM
Xilvan Design Games for 2010 Four new games are in development for Xilvan Design. Candy World IV : The Lillians Planet It is the second part of the game made back in September 2010. It looks promising by his whole new style and challenge. Candy World Adventure III :... 
Posted November 25, 2010 12:47:15 PM
Final version of Candy World III - New Castles Xilvan Design presents the four castles of Candy World III : Heart of Heaven. Castle of Hearts Castle of Diamonds Castle of Clubs Castle of Spades Each one have an outside, lightmaps allow to the castle to look better... From this da... 
Posted July 27, 2010 12:26:09 PM
New flowers in our games -Edit- New logo for Candy World III New logo for Xilvan Design  
Posted June 23, 2010 5:58:54 PM
Xilvan Design's future game and recent ones In the time before I write down this general gallery, I've made some few changes on all my games. The game I worked is Candy World III : Heart of Heaven, Candy World Adventure II : The Lillians Festival and Legends of Dreams : Tides of Aquara. ... 
Posted May 25, 2010 1:19:56 AM
Candy World Adventure II sprite lib Xilvan Design presents their game Candy World Adventure II : The Lillians Festival. This game uses a new Blitz3D Sprite engine callen Xilvan Design Sprite engine. Candy World Adventure Download page The Sprite engine is enough compl 
Posted April 22, 2010 2:03:40 PM
Candy World III -The four Queens and the mysterious attendant Since some weeks, Candy World got some new contents. In the first phase of the development, I was about to add something: a helper. A helper is basically "other player". He follows the principal player everywhere. He grab the bonus, attack the en... 
Posted March 8, 2010 3:23:55 PM
New Candy World : Heart of Heaven Tome III v0.45th the new duo Xilvan Design are now presenting the progress of their upcoming game : Candy World : Heart of Heaven Tome III - the new duo A new duo is coming on PC, and its Candy and Toopy. They will face many troubles in all their new adventure on... 
Posted December 15, 2009 9:42:50 PM
Candy World Adventure Tome II v1.11 Xilvan Design presents Candy World Adventure : Queen Spade Mischief Tome II The game is now fully functionnal and most bugs are gone... The most difficult part of the conception was to finish at time for christmas and give my best in 2D... I took... 
Posted December 15, 2009 9:42:44 PM
Candy World Tome III Gallery III Xilvan Design presents, for the first time on Gamedev.net, Candy World : Heart of Heaven Tome III All screenies are from the game, the new revised Gallery III. Now, the game is fully in developpement and is at his version 0.30... The ga... 
Posted October 16, 2009 6:33:11 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Xilvan Design's Candy World IV Ideas are starting to arrive in my mind. I have to meditate on them and find the most beautiful and rare ones. Every icons have antialiased edges, even the letters and counters. Hope the hearts are good enough for the game. Why not addin... 
Posted January 5, 2011 8:47:42 AM
Xilvan Design Games for 2010 Version 0.95 is finally online on my website. I revised each castle, added some plants and servants. In the following month, I'll work seriously on the games as promised and I hope it will be as promising as I intended to ! 
Posted December 4, 2010 7:52:44 AM
New flowers in our games Since today, version 1.00 is online... I'll wait until version 1.01 to show the screenshots... In the current week I'll work on Candy World Adventure II... A Lights of Dreams II will start to be developped. It will be an upgraded engine... 
Posted July 25, 2010 8:16:08 PM
Candy World Adventure II sprite lib The whole new version 1.72 of Candy World Adventure II has new resolution and the new logo are showing nicely. Everything is published and now I have the time to make Candy World III. I've unlocked the 800X600 and 1024X768 resolutions. In the n... 
Posted April 30, 2010 11:47:38 PM
Candy World III -The four Queens and the mysterious attendant Quote:Original post by UltimaX The queen of spades looks like a bad/naughty girl LOL j/k Great job; nice to see you are still working on it. Your dream is becoming more of a reality! By the way; I showed it to my 2 year old daughter and... 
Posted March 23, 2010 6:13:19 AM
Candy World III -The four Queens and the mysterious attendant Dont worry, this game is already very much different from the others... Is a whole new title... and agais read the new quote I've added sooner. Its not really a public project anymore, I'm working it alone but with a very competent musician. It wi... 
Posted March 9, 2010 8:20:57 AM
Candy World III -The four Queens and the mysterious attendant This game is changing in many ways. It opens a wide array of good ideas. People never treat me like that on this forum, I hope in the near future people will accept my new concept. This game was not for sale and should be free. [Edit... 
Posted March 9, 2010 7:39:52 AM
Car demo Just two word : Great job ! I never worked on cars since I'm just a little plateformers and rpgs programmer. In your work we can see all attention poured on details and realism. Continue making such good work and, please, post aga... 
Posted March 7, 2010 2:36:54 PM
Ether Fields It looks simply awesome ! The trees, grass and foilages are pretty well done. I'm really impressed by the quality of your works. Well done ! 
Posted December 22, 2009 5:12:58 PM
New Candy World : Heart of Heaven Tome III v0.45th the new duo Just to announce that Candy World : Heart of Heaven Tome III, like Candy World Adventure II is now on Download.com ! Hope everyone will try to get this game... Go on my download page for more infos... 
Posted December 18, 2009 10:56:02 AM
View All Replies Made By This User