Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know RyanWenke...  
Full Name  
Nickname RyanWenke 
State/Province, Country CT   United States
GD Gathering City Ridgefield, CT, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.vexstudios.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 6/17/2007 8:31:24 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Jeklynn Heights - Pre Alpha Video Link: Video Link We are happy to release a fun video showcasing one of the game's playable characters; Innkeeper Tessie. We understand how important game footage is when browsing titles, so of course we added a sneak peak of how our game lo... 
Posted December 10, 2010 2:02:52 AM
Upcoming PC Multiplayer Game - Jeklynn Heights After a long stretch, we are very pleased to announce our official Jeklynn Heights website. The URL to join is HERE. There is a lot of new content and information regarding our title so let me just briefly summarize them now. Account Reservations ... 
Posted November 5, 2010 9:30:40 PM
Vex Studios, LLC Presents: Jeklynn Heights Hey everyone! On behalf of Vex Studios I would like to announce a game project that we have been working on recently. We are still quite early in development, but we have made substantial progress throughout the last few months. Our goal is t... 
Posted May 28, 2010 7:56:17 PM
Vex Studios looking for Unreal 3 Programmer Team name: Vex Studios Project name: Jeklynn Heights Brief description: Jeklynn Heights is a dark fairy tale game that focuses on psychological game play. Combining third and first person perspectives, as well as a multitude of genres,... 
Posted February 26, 2010 11:22:57 PM
Vex Studios seek 3 Game Designers to join team Team name: Vex Studios Project name: Jeklynn Heights Brief description: Jeklynn Heights is a dark fairy tale game that focuses on psychological game play. Combining third and first person perspectives, as well as a multitude of genres,... 
Posted February 4, 2010 11:10:55 PM
Jeklynn Heights Night Scene Pre Alpha Night Scene of Jeklynn Heights. Game info @ www.vexstudios.com 
Posted January 11, 2010 12:43:04 AM
Possible investor seeking teams who need that extra push to completion. Name: Ryan Wenke Website: N/A Contact Information: Email me at ryan@vexstudios.com Previous Projects: Owner/Lead Designer of Vex Studios I am seeking established teams who are looking for small investments to push their project to completion.... 
Posted December 19, 2009 6:57:31 PM
Volunteer 3D Artists Wanted! Team name: Vex Studios Project name: Jeklynn Heights Brief description: Established new game company is seeking volunteer/student help in the 3D artistic field. This is a great opportunity to work on something promising and gain experie... 
Posted November 26, 2009 6:13:46 PM
Volunteers wanted for promising project (Revisted with Info) The following is a re visited posted I made regarding my company seeking volunteer support. I have provided extensive information regarding our project (on our website), and felt a new topic was beneficial in help getting the word across. If a mode... 
Posted September 1, 2009 6:07:25 PM
Students/Volunteers Wanted for Promising Project Team name: Unannounced Project name: Unannounced Brief description: Established new game company is seeking volunteer/student help in artistic/programming fields. This is a great opportunity to work on something promising and gain expe... 
Posted August 31, 2009 2:01:33 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Indie Studios needs Website Programmer You have no money, no website, yet somehow your studio is incorporated? 
Posted September 6, 2010 2:40:33 AM
[MMO] GameDev/Myndoko Game Project I don't see how this is any different from the typical posts you mentioned; aside from the fact that you want a larger team working on this. Aside from writers, musicians, and new programmers/artists, I don't see many experienced individuals in... 
Posted February 16, 2010 9:31:23 AM
Programmer looking for a project! The fact that you would drop a project you have committed to already to potentially get a job that would pay you in the future doesn't say much. If that's your personal project, you might want to reword it so it doesn't appear you are bailing &#... 
Posted December 19, 2009 1:16:52 PM
Volunteers wanted for promising project (Revisted with Info) Bump - New artwork added! We are still looking for volunteers - email volunteers@vexstudios.com 
Posted September 6, 2009 4:56:13 PM
Volunteers wanted for promising project (Revisted with Info) We are building it upon C++ =) Any more questions please email me at volunteers@vexstudios.com - I sometimes forget to check the forums! 
Posted September 2, 2009 6:00:55 PM
Students/Volunteers Wanted for Promising Project I understand that, but again with a simple email stating "I am interested, send me more", I will personally give you more information. We are not ready to go live yet, so I would rather privately share our project instead of turning this topic into... 
Posted August 31, 2009 7:07:06 PM
Students/Volunteers Wanted for Promising Project Valid questions guys. We are working on a hybrid horror/thriller single player game. Our goal is to produce a demo by next year, and gain publishing support to pursue our full project. As for the serious programmer question, license's for... 
Posted August 31, 2009 4:10:44 PM
Students/Volunteers Wanted for Promising Project As stated in the post, I can provide anyone who emails/messages me with extensive information about the game. Everything is not public yet, but all the content you are looking for is there. Email me/PM me for details. 
Posted August 31, 2009 3:19:04 PM
Startup game company with small budget seeks talent. I have edited - thank you for the heads up. 
Posted July 21, 2009 2:45:09 PM
View All Replies Made By This User