Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know weak...  
Full Name  
Nickname weak 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1031  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 2/14/2005 3:46:33 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
rRootage Online - iPhone Kenta Cho's popular shooter rRootage ported and optimized for iPhone and iPod touch. Including Music, SFX and online Hi-Scores. Available for free here. Have fun. 
Posted July 9, 2010 10:10:14 PM
glDrawArrays race condition Hi everybody, while I think I've already found a working solution for the problem, I still don't really understand why it actually does work. I was hoping somebody could clarify the following for me. I was trying this on an ipod touch (OpenG... 
Posted October 11, 2008 9:49:01 AM
Callisto - PSP space shooter "Callisto 0.2" - PSP Game Demo Some screenshots from our latest demo version, running on a PSP with firmware 1.5. We're using a combination of hand drawn artwork and prerendered 3D models. And of course hardware accelrated rendering for sm... 
Posted June 5, 2006 7:29:23 PM
pathfinding opinions needed: a* variations hi everyone, i'm currently dealing with pathfinding (in a 3d outside world). i got to say that i have no experience with pathfinding (beside a bit of university djikstra), so i 'm hoping to get opinions from some experienced guys. my first thou... 
Posted April 21, 2005 1:29:54 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Abpchess If you're interested, you can find some open source chess engines on superchessengine.com. Find one that uses the UCI protocol, should be fairly easy to connect. Toga II would be an example. 
Posted July 16, 2009 8:03:05 AM
XML Parser for C++ You could try TinyXML. 
Posted November 1, 2008 10:00:48 AM
glDrawArrays race condition Quote:Original post by Brother Bob This is not how OpenGL treats the client side buffer data, and I cannot find anything in the OpenGL ES specification that suggests it works otherwise (although I only checkd quickly, I may very well be wrong).... 
Posted October 11, 2008 1:42:14 PM
glDrawArrays race condition Thanks Graz. So I was indeed just lucky that it works with static arrays. VBOs sound like the right solution for what I need, I'll look into that.  
Posted October 11, 2008 1:19:26 PM
glDrawArrays race condition Quote:Original post by V-man Sounds like a bug but I don't know the details of the GL ES spec. Maybe you should ask on the GL ES forums http://www.khronos.org/message_boards/viewforum.php?f=11 good advice, thx. if anybody's interested, he... 
Posted October 11, 2008 12:24:21 PM
Question about GDNets policies Quote:Original post by frob There are perfectly legal 'hacked' routes like the XBox Linux Project, GameCube Linux (gc-linux), and so on. If you are developing with one of these, there shouldn't be a problem about it eiter. You are using... 
Posted July 4, 2006 8:49:51 AM
Callisto - PSP space shooter Quote:Original post by IronGryphon That looks really nice. How long did it take to produce? well, that question can hardly be answered with a number :) after seeing some pics of the psp we made a small prototype for the pc even before the hard... 
Posted June 7, 2006 5:55:03 PM
Callisto - PSP space shooter Quote:Original post by vetroXL Sweet! I have a PSP, and that;'s what this system is lacking. Some good ol sidecroller! exactly our thoughts ;) and thx for the kind comments everybody.  
Posted June 7, 2006 12:47:00 PM
PSP And DS level specs no pixel shaders, no bump/normal maps  
Posted March 9, 2006 8:34:08 AM
PSP development make sure to visit the forums too. you'll find even more info. the sdk is really excellent and you can even use gdb (debugger) if you build a serial cable. hf coding! 
Posted October 14, 2005 10:31:54 AM
View All Replies Made By This User