Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know arcanwarrior...  Banned
Full Name Aaron Ross
Nickname arcanwarrior 
State/Province, Country Queensland   Australia
GD Gathering City Mackay, Queensland, Australia
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 826  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 8/8/2007 9:07:42 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Hijack #3 - MY FULL CONFESSION! I'm posting this at great peril for my own personal wellbeing. Under great duress and the threat of imminent and brutal reprisal, I feel that a greater task takes precedent. A greater force commands my time and safety and I urge you all to take the... 
Posted August 20, 2007 6:17:09 PM
F.E.A.R: the story - Part 2 added! Ok, now that the post has been reverted back to its natural state... I didn't see any calendar of april the first but... who knows? here's the PROPER story... [Edited by - Run_The_Shadows on August 20, 2007 7:29:22 PM] 
Posted August 19, 2007 9:43:50 PM
Run just made this thread 100% better! [Edited by - Run_The_Shadows on August 19, 2007 11:02:21 PM] 
Posted August 19, 2007 11:27:03 PM
FPS-RPG game idea Wouldn't it be cool if there was a game that involved humans being controlled by a strange blue glowing mineral that grafts into the ribcage? I'm presently working on a game code-named Project Arcanism. The storyline (so far...) is that in t... 
Posted August 13, 2007 6:07:42 PM
how's this for a game idea??? NOW YOU'VE SEEN IT ALL!!! If anybody is interested please contact me at arcanwarrior@hotmail.com OR aross106@eq.edu.au So far i've come up with a basic storyline,weapon design/function. character models etc. I need people who will help me bring t... 
Posted August 9, 2007 11:09:20 PM
Looking for a team 2 make an FPS-RPG!!! yeah, well, I'm looking for a team to help make an FPS-RPG. so far i have drawn a layout for three levels. I'm planning on using an open source engine called retribution available here. If anybody is interested please contact me at arcanwarrior... 
Posted August 8, 2007 9:16:31 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Serious Question as for game maker salaries, professionals in teh business earn over US$150,000 (even more if you sell a lot of copies) 
Posted August 20, 2007 8:04:56 PM
Hijack #3 - MY FULL CONFESSION! No,I don't worship satan... in fact im atheist... it was just theological specualation... i'm sorry if I offended anyone and i'm sorry promit for being out of subject, but isn't the GDNet lounge allowed to have random stuff in it? 
Posted August 20, 2007 7:36:28 PM
Anyone else tired of first person shooters? Yeah, there was an early FPS out where you go under a waterfall, and you find a naked anime woman scrubbing herself... can't remember the name of it though... had swords as well but... 
Posted August 20, 2007 6:21:08 PM
I need a better nickname residential evil zombie blaster (with a shotgun) 
Posted August 19, 2007 10:04:52 PM
I hate to bother but i need a bare-bones answer. as lexdysic said, i would recommend you mod some already available games, to help you gain a better understanding of what game designers really do. commercial games like unreal tournament are good for modding, because the producers actually released... 
Posted August 19, 2007 6:18:44 PM
Forum Game Needs Staff It sounds 2 me like you want to make an "open source" story using forums as your main means of commucication. am I right or wrong in this summary as i myself am a bit confused? you can view my book rendition of FEAR here(its in a blog)  
Posted August 9, 2007 8:30:16 PM
Open-Source FPS I can help you with the mapping if u still need it... email me at aross106@eq.edu.au if you need 2 contact me. 
Posted August 9, 2007 7:59:22 PM
Required - Artist(s) for unqiue online game what sort of artwork do u need? i'm alright at manga and cartooning, and am self- tutoring myself with an open source 3d animation program 
Posted August 9, 2007 7:56:51 PM
View All Replies Made By This User