Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Khaosifix...  Banned
Full Name  
Nickname Khaosifix 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 614  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 10/30/2004 10:31:12 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Hackers and script kiddies what are your opinions on hackers and script kiddies in general. Even share some of your experiences and stuff like that ;] 
Posted January 23, 2005 6:30:51 PM
Demystifying Quaternion-to-Matrix conversion. Hello, Thanks for the help of several websites I'm near completion of my quaternion class. I have one function in there(GLvoid P3DXQUATERNION::CreateMatrix(P3DXMATRIX* p_mParam); ) that takes a matrix as a function argument and using the Q-to-M... 
Posted January 21, 2005 6:33:47 AM
Has your game design been influenced by religion? Hey, This question is targetted at anyone who possess interesting in action-adventure or RPG games. Basically games heavily trottled by indepth plot. Has religion made a major impact on your design? Not your own religion necessarily but just yo... 
Posted December 20, 2004 3:27:50 AM
Will the Moving Picture Experts Group sue me if....... I use the mpeg3 audio format on my website? Doesn't .mp3 require some kind of $100 license to use? 
Posted January 18, 2005 6:36:31 AM
Will Microsoft sue me if............. My math library somewhat resembles D3DXMath? You see I have a giant namespace and inside of are classes(P3DXMATRIX, P3DXVECTOR3, and P3DXQUATERNION) and as you could see their names are similar to those of D3DXMath. I suppose the similarity stops the... 
Posted January 16, 2005 8:19:17 PM
Problem with chaining transformation matrix-multiplication... Hello, For the past few hours I've been stressed out from too much coding so bare with me here. Last week I've created my very own, fully functional, matrix class. Today I've attempted to create my own camera matrix with the matrix class I've constr... 
Posted January 11, 2005 10:00:31 PM
First compiled program of 2005 Hello and welcome to the year 2005. What was your first compiled program of this new, fine year?!?! 
Posted January 1, 2005 7:06:59 PM
Question regarding compounding operator overloads... Hello, Out of boredom I decided to make an attempt to code a flexible integer class for fun and learning purposes. One function that I was thinking of raise my concern. I'll show you the source : class cInteger { int _i ; public... 
Posted January 11, 2005 4:55:51 PM
Sprite engine optimization question... Hello, I've come to realize that having 50 sprite class objects that loads in the same exact image is a waste of memory. I want to make it so that any future sprite class object that loads in a image which already resides in memory to point to the m... 
Posted January 1, 2005 10:23:26 AM
Can I use a singly linked list for stacks and queues? Hello, I've been studying my favorite data structure, the linked list, for the past few weeks and I was wondering, after reading an article on stacks and queues, if its possible to just use a singly list for both stacks and queues. From readin... 
Posted January 5, 2005 11:18:14 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Reactions to the Death of Alex, and discussion on these topics Eh...Can someone post a link to what you're talking about? 
Posted January 23, 2005 2:51:36 PM
Just shows how suicide is not the answer... Quote:Original post by Max_Payne That sucks. I guess some people should be more patient though, and not lose their faith too quickly... And perhaps, well, consider other options than killing themselves, like getting psychological support for all the... 
Posted January 23, 2005 2:49:14 PM
5. Force and Motion nice tut 
Posted January 23, 2005 2:27:23 PM
SDL_mixer initialization parameters.....should the user have a choice? Your best option is to use an advance audio API that could analyze the user's audio card and create a list of enumerated settings. And from that list your audio engine would choose the best setting for the game. 
Posted January 21, 2005 3:04:44 AM
Texture Mapping Color Problem Post your code. 
Posted January 20, 2005 10:30:14 PM
DirectX Space.... There are several galaxy renderining algorithms that you might ought to use, thought I might warn you, some of those algorithms may be too complicated to initially grasp. I too suggest the usage of a skybox or a large textured quad[and then translati... 
Posted January 19, 2005 10:09:54 PM
Bitmap Scaling w/SDL? This is possible through the usage of SDL libraries such as SDL_rotozoom and SDL_gfx[?]. But as the above poster pointed out rotating through this medium won't produce desireable results. Its best to use OpenGL, but coming from only a SDL bac... 
Posted January 19, 2005 7:55:59 AM
Will the Moving Picture Experts Group sue me if....... Quote:Original post by Etnu If your website isn't some sort of presentation with audio, and you are not a musician, you have no business having music playing on your website, and God himself will most likely tear your liver out through your vas... 
Posted January 19, 2005 4:35:54 AM
MD2 Woes *SCREENIES* How is California a Hippy State? 
Posted January 18, 2005 11:03:43 PM
Will the Moving Picture Experts Group sue me if....... Quote:Original post by CJM Heya, I'm pretty sure that they won't... particularly because it's the Thompson group that handles mp3 licensing. http://www.mp3licensing.com/help/enduser.html Might help you out a little bit. As far as I know, m... 
Posted January 18, 2005 7:01:17 AM
View All Replies Made By This User