Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know chronicle17...  
Full Name  
Nickname chronicle17 
State/Province, Country PA   United States
GD Gathering City Zelienople, PA, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title Software Developer 
Job Description Develop N-Tier Enterprise Systems 
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1031  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 8/10/2005 6:02:44 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Is 3DGameStudio worth the $$ So as I was perusing the NET, I found www.3dgamestudio.com. Some of the screenshots from the games look pretty good. I was just wondering what other people thought of it. Is it worth the money? Or would I be better off buying the Torque engine an... 
Posted September 29, 2005 3:51:01 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Tetris Collision Detection The purpose of making a Tetris clone is to learn how a game works. To get the most out of your experience, you should really work through challenges like this on your own (or for a bigger project with your team). I did a Tetris clone last fa... 
Posted January 20, 2006 2:15:02 PM
Is 3DGameStudio worth the $$ I do know C++. I started using it 7 years ago. I just tried to download the 2D engine demo, but found out that there is no demo of it. I think I am just going to drop the $100 on it. If it isn't what I was looking for, no harm no foul. 
Posted September 30, 2005 12:24:26 AM
Is 3DGameStudio worth the $$ Today I checked out the Torque engine. It looks like it comes with everything I need. Texture editor, level editor, model editor. I am going to download the 2D trial (since that is my immediate focus) and go from there. If anybody else has advi... 
Posted September 29, 2005 11:30:23 PM
Game Programing and Computer Programing I have been a enterprise software developer for 5 years, and have been programming for 14 years. I just started writing games and there is no difference in the coding. Games are just a lot more graphic intensive than business applications. I am... 
Posted August 25, 2005 11:30:28 AM
A question about selling programs and games? help Both the academic and standard versions strictly say in their EULA that they are not to be used commercially. In order to install, you had to accept that EULA, meaning you agreed not to use the product to make a profit. In order to sell your game,... 
Posted August 17, 2005 2:04:47 PM
does anyone here program calculators? (TI-84 plus SE) I remember programming PacMan on my TI-85, but that was about 7 or 8 years ago. I haven't done anything on that platform since. I should be doable though. The new calculators are much more powerful than the one I had. 
Posted August 16, 2005 9:18:12 AM
View All Replies Made By This User