Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know SpeedRunGames...  
Full Name Christian Teister
Nickname SpeedRunGames 
State/Province, Country Hamburg   Germany
GD Gathering City Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.speedrungames.com/ 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title Game Developer 
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1000  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 7/27/2009 5:53:49 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Grappling Hook - Released for Windows Grappling Hook is available for Windows! Grappling Hook is an innovative first-person action puzzle / jump 'n' run indie game. You use the Grappling Hook as a mighty high-tech tool to overcome various challenging obstacles by performing incredible m... 
Posted July 30, 2009 12:41:45 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Grappling Hook - Released for Windows Grappling Hook is 50% off this weekend on the Grappling Hook website and GamersGate. The game is available at the price of just $9.99 until Monday, cut from its regular price of $19.95. Grab the Grappling Hook and have fun!  
Posted November 6, 2009 7:29:40 AM
Transoid I have problems to recognize, what is showed on the screenshots. The meaning of the HUD-elements is clear, but I have no clue what everything else is. In a video it would be probably easier to understand. 
Posted November 3, 2009 6:24:01 PM
Vantage Full Version Released Congratulations! It takes a lot of discipline and motivation to work for such a long time on a project. Could you provide some more information, what a player can actually do in the game? In the video you just show, how to run around and kil... 
Posted November 1, 2009 8:18:37 AM
Mythoria Beautiful game! Would you share a few information about development? How many people are working on the title and for how long? Some information about the restrictions of the trial-mode on the homepage would be good. I also think, that... 
Posted October 31, 2009 7:17:08 PM
Grappling Hook - Released for Windows IndieGames.com and SpeedRunGames.com arranged a competition, where you can win a free copy of Grappling Hook! To have your chance of winning, just answer the following question: At various points during the demo there are 3 wall tags in black let... 
Posted October 6, 2009 8:01:15 AM
Grappling Hook - Released for Windows Quote:Original post by blueshogun96 Nice commercial quality feel. Thank you very much! Quote:Original post by blueshogun96 I think this would make a cool console game. I'm not sure if the advanced levels would be playable with a gamepad. At... 
Posted September 25, 2009 5:29:32 PM
Grappling Hook - Released for Windows Grappling Hook is available for Windows! 
Posted September 22, 2009 4:03:00 PM
Grappling Hook - Released for Windows Thank you, GreyHound! :) Quote:Original post by Orbital Fan I'm a professional C++ game programmer (7+ years in the industry), and I always find that my productivity goes right up when using Java. Yeah, same for me. With Java I can develop 3 to... 
Posted August 4, 2009 9:45:15 AM
Mass Combat Vector This looks really cool! Great idea how you communicate important information without a HUD. The mech is also a very cool idea. Great work! :) 
Posted August 4, 2009 9:14:56 AM
Grappling Hook - Released for Windows I think using videos or screenshots with an animated overlay for the background of a menu is a very common technique in video games. :) Tron was one of the most important inspirations for the visual style, thats right. :) Warsow would h... 
Posted July 31, 2009 9:28:20 AM
View All Replies Made By This User