Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Salival...  
Full Name  
Nickname Salival 
State/Province, Country Vasternorrlands Lan   Sweden
GD Gathering City Sundsvall, Vasternorrlands Lan, Sweden
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 993  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 9/23/2010 5:09:18 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
MMORPG Alpha Client - In Development. What you can do now in the alpha client is the following: -> Login. -> Select server. -> Create character. -> Enter the world. -> PvP against players. -> Kill monsters in a small map. -> Gain experience. -> Level sys... 
Posted September 27, 2010 11:27:49 AM
MMORPG Alpha Client - In Development. Hello, I have developed this mmorpg for a few years now and it is fully playable(120 players tested for now). I use Esenthel 3D engine for this game. What you can do now in the alpha client is the following: -> Login. -> Select server. ... 
Posted September 23, 2010 5:40:29 PM
Seeking: 2D (GUI) Interface Designer. Looking for a talented 2D Designer for the creation of interface (GUI) to replace/redesign placeholders. Here is a link to the project with more details. #Game project# Payment can be made with Paypal, Paysafe or Western-Union. Contact E... 
Posted September 24, 2010 6:33:34 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
MMORPG Alpha Client - In Development. Thank you, The game is fully playable. I found a designer who works on the new interface, I will post pictures of it when he's done. -Salival 
Posted September 28, 2010 4:42:56 AM
MMORPG Alpha Client - In Development. Quote:Original post by MA-Simon The problem with pre-set textures from other games is that designers tend to actually look at these. Which means, they get to drawn into the current aion look instead of coming up with something of their own. Inter... 
Posted September 25, 2010 1:40:40 PM
MMORPG Alpha Client - In Development. Quote:Original post by pothb Woah, that looks pretty cool. Nice list of things you already got down as well. Good luck. Thank you very much. Quote:Original post by Butabee Nice work, I'm working on my own MMO too, only a few mont... 
Posted September 24, 2010 3:00:14 AM
View All Replies Made By This User