Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Luuk van Venrooij...  
Full Name  
Nickname Luuk van Venrooij 
State/Province, Country Noord-Brabant   Netherlands
GD Gathering City Heeswijk, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Contact Info
Homepage URL www.genesisdevice.net 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 11/20/2006 9:26:29 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Untitled Hi all, After a few years of programming with shaders I thought it would be fun to do some old school graphics again. So I wrote this little demo. The current features are: - Heightmap terrain with multipass blended terrain texturing with extra... 
Posted March 7, 2010 9:19:14 PM
SSAO problem I`m currently working on implementing SSOA using the artical by Quilez(http://rgba.scenesp.org/iq/computer/articles/ssao/ssao.htm) I use a RGBA16F to store the results from the first pass. rga for the colors and a for the linear eye space z d... 
Posted April 6, 2008 6:02:35 PM
Improving terrain shader Hi all, Currently I have a bit of a problem to figure something out for my terrain shader. First let me explain a bit about the current workings. The system I am using a bit of a combination of texture spatting and using detail texturing. I ha... 
Posted February 2, 2008 1:48:36 PM
Genesis Device Engine Project Searching For New Members Hi all, First let me introduce myself a bit. I’m Luuk van Venrooij, 23 years old from the Netherlands. Currently I’m in my last few months of getting my degree in computer science. I do par time work as a database programmer for a small company.... 
Posted November 20, 2006 9:49:32 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Improving terrain shader Multipass rendering would work but would probebly be to costfull. Also the idear with the layers wont work because my I 3 textures per detail. A grayscale color image, normal map and heightmap. The only problem I have is calculating the U of... 
Posted February 3, 2008 6:55:51 AM
Desert Demo Updated (and little Improved) Looks very nice, any chance of releasing a demo soon? 
Posted January 8, 2008 6:39:15 AM
View All Replies Made By This User