Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know AxoDosS...  
Full Name Lukas Heise
Nickname AxoDosS 
State/Province, Country Stockholms Lan   Sweden
GD Gathering City Stockholm, Stockholms Lan, Sweden
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.lukasheise.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1112  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 4/18/2002 7:40:05 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
iPhone Game iKulki is my first iPhone game. I also added OpenFeint support (achievements and leaderboards). The objective of this game is to arrange five or more objects of the same color so that they form a line. The line can be diagonal, horizontal or verti... 
Posted September 15, 2010 11:39:18 AM
Virtualized Geometry Engine Back in 2007 after finishing my 3D engine (screenshot, parts of this engine where used in an AAA game [smile]) I decided to begin work on a new engine. What I wanted in the new engine was to be able to render very high resolution models with ver... 
Posted March 31, 2009 9:42:42 PM
HaptX Product Line Released HaptX Product Line ReleasedPosted by: Axodoss at April 20, 2007 4:43:43 PMHaptX is a state of the art haptic engine, built to integrate seamlessly into next-gen game content creation pipelines. HaptX is built on Reachin’s knowhow within the fiel... 
Posted April 20, 2007 4:43:43 PM
Test My 3D Engine [Update 2006-09-12] It has been almost a month since the last update. I have expanded the new demo somewhat by adding player physics, ambient sounds and I have enabled the console. It feels like I have introduced more new bugs in this version of the demo than I have so... 
Posted August 9, 2006 2:32:11 PM
visit my home page I have finally found some free time to set-up my own home page. :) Click Me  
Posted July 20, 2004 1:43:00 AM
Shadows How do I determine if the camera is inside a shadow volume? 
Posted November 21, 2002 4:33:58 PM
Stencil Shadows I have made a little demo that uses the stencil buffer to make shadows. My algorithm for drawing the shadows works but it dosen’t assume that the camera can be inside a volume. How do I solve this? 
Posted October 6, 2002 9:31:58 AM
Collision Detection Hi! My question is: How do I detect if a point is in a triangle? I know how I can detect if a point is in a plane by knowing the plane normal but what happens is that it creates an infinite plane that is not restricted to the triangle. 
Posted April 30, 2002 9:14:48 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Paid freelancer: C developer with ID Tech 3 experience needed Who are you? What are you working on? Please follow the guidelines and read the Forum FAQ 
Posted October 13, 2009 3:30:19 AM
What demo got you you'r job? I wrote a very small 3D engine (50 000 or 70 000 lines of code, can't remember now, dynamic lighting, shadows, physics, sound, etc..) screenshot. Unfortunately the company that I got my job in died when the economic crisis came so now I just work at... 
Posted August 5, 2009 8:54:44 AM
Virtualized Geometry Engine Quote:Original post by PolyVox Quote:Original post by AxoDosSThe plan is to have a hybrid voxel/polygon rendering scheme where you will have part of the game world rendered using conventional polygon rasterization technology and most “decorations” d... 
Posted April 1, 2009 2:38:56 PM
Virtualized Geometry Engine Quote:Original post by leet bixdo you have that dragon model as a .x format? The models are in PLY format and I downloaded them from The Stanford 3D Scanning Repository. Currently I can load PLY, ASE and Qauke 3 BSP files (without any textures). 
Posted April 1, 2009 2:24:58 PM
Virtualized Geometry Engine Quote:Original post by spacerat Great to see the progress of your engine :-) Would be interested to know more about your engine's voxel rendering technology. Will you release a demo of it ? Yes, I will be releasing a demo but unfortunately it wil... 
Posted April 1, 2009 2:43:13 AM
CUDA Voxel Rendering Engine Thanks, that is some useful information. When it comes to the performance on the GPU I think that you simply need to find the perfect balance between how many groups and threads you should have? I don't know if that is the issue in your progr... 
Posted March 19, 2009 9:13:42 AM
CUDA Voxel Rendering Engine Very cool demo, good work! I have been recently working on a voxel rendering engine myself. I did not read any papers about how to do it, just figure it out myself using some old concepts from other rendering algorithms that I knew. Below is... 
Posted March 19, 2009 3:17:32 AM
Xbox Live Gamertags I do not play much nowadays [sad] 
Posted May 19, 2007 3:59:46 PM
HaptX Product Line Released Quote:Original post by crshinjin Any links? shinjin The first word is a link, www.haptx.com. 
Posted April 23, 2007 5:09:19 AM
The Great Gamertag Swap  
Posted January 27, 2007 12:55:11 PM
View All Replies Made By This User