Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know wiggyh...  
Full Name  
Nickname wiggyh 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1056  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 5/19/2004 6:46:23 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Finding Team Members Is there already a specific place for finding/forming teams just for the contest? I know about the help wanted forum, but I figured creating a thread here just for creating teams would help both beginners and signify the team is only for the 4E... 
Posted July 17, 2007 3:02:45 AM
Texturing problems My program I am working on will only display one texture. I have a height mapped land; the land is to be textured according to the height of the area being textured. It builds fine, but when it runs it only displays one textu... 
Posted December 29, 2006 6:59:16 PM
My browser is acting weird I don't think this is normal I was looking at a thread I clicked refresh. It "refreshed" to an even older page then what I was looking at before. Two posts were gone. I hit refresh again and it went back to normal. This has happened in the past to. W... 
Posted April 3, 2006 7:52:53 PM
I have two problems a fan and a laptop. Problem one, yesterday I got a really good deal on a brand new motherboard it is a Soyo SY-P4VTE(whatever that means) with it came a new Pentium 4 2.88 GHz processor all this was 50 dollars. The problem is I had to take off the fan on... 
Posted September 6, 2005 7:49:38 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Free Resource Thread (updated 5/27/06) Someone needs to update the free resource thread. I was going through the engines and there are a few that aren't free. Nebula is one I remember off hand that wanted money. 
Posted November 5, 2007 7:01:09 AM
World of Warcraft Addict Constructs Massive 47 PC Setup That guy is crazy and from the little I have played of WoW he must be using macros like crazy. To control six characters at the same time would be absurdly difficult. It would probably be easy to kill a few of his characters off before he could respo... 
Posted July 13, 2007 3:09:40 AM
4e6 Actually I am kind of glad we have a few extra weeks. It gives my team more time to get organized. 
Posted June 12, 2007 4:47:22 PM
"Students lose diplomas over cheers" My high school sent out a letter explaining the dress code.They accidentally said, "... dress shirts are required; ties, pants and shoes are optional." Two weeks ago I got another letter saying that pants and shoes must be worn during graduation cere... 
Posted June 3, 2007 5:10:22 AM
4e6 I am pretty sure if it was the real competition it would have been a staff member announcing it. Maybe this year I will actually turn something in. 
Posted May 15, 2007 11:46:28 PM
If you're against the Iraq war, you should be hanged. I do not disagree with either point that LessBread says. The first, I did misquote accidentally, it was a magazine not a book. That is irrelevant though and I apologize to everyone for my horrid misquote. The point about Lincoln I am sure he didn't... 
Posted February 16, 2007 6:01:58 PM
Finally... He probably just has a really really slow internet connection. Maybe 1kbs. That should cover why he is so late in posting. It took a 1.5 days to find out it was back online and 1.5 days to post. Just a possibility. 
Posted February 16, 2007 5:22:25 PM
Neverwinter Nights - Tad bit of background help? You can change your alignment easily if you have a little time and know where quests are. Whenever you get the option to give up money or help someone do it. You will become Lawful good after a little while. Also stop bashing or lock picking boxes ar... 
Posted February 16, 2007 4:57:16 PM
If you're against the Iraq war, you should be hanged. Just a quick comment, Lincoln may not have said that, but he did imprison many people who disagreed with the Union, not just confederates. Lincoln exiled a guy, don't remember the name. The guy tried joining the south and they exiled him too. They di... 
Posted February 16, 2007 4:37:43 PM
Starting a team I sent a pm. 
Posted February 15, 2007 11:57:07 AM
View All Replies Made By This User