Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Neon2302...  
Full Name  
Nickname Neon2302 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 1/21/2003 8:00:21 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Logic Picross (Free) Dear All, Allow me to introduce, my Game on Android Market Logic Picross and Logic Picross (Free) 2 persons in the team work as part-time job, 1 for programmer(myself) and 1 for graphic designer. 2 months used to complete the game (1 mont... 
Posted July 2, 2010 2:39:38 PM
problem with boost::lexical_cast Dear All, Anyone use Boost library?, I'm facing the problem that I can't use boost::lexical_cast for casting from or casting to std::wstring / wchar_t if I try to cast to std::wstring by using "boost::lexical_cast<std::wstring>" the com... 
Posted April 17, 2008 3:28:16 AM
anybody use COLLADA DOM on Code::Blocks Dear All, I'm try to use COLLADA as my 3D Model for my project. The problem is I'm using Code::Blocks/Mingw32 on WindowXP as my IDE, which COLLADA DOM isn't have this pre-build (only VC8, VC8 could be found) I'm don't have much experience... 
Posted April 12, 2008 11:48:31 PM
Dll and Singleton problem Dear All, I'm using singleton in my dll project but the problem is when I call the class extended from singleton in my application project I can't get the same instance as I called in dll project. the example is I set variable a to 0 in dll project... 
Posted April 11, 2008 12:23:53 AM
some question in simple design Dear all, I try to produce tree like class class A { private : Node* parent; Node* child; } so I want any attribute to be private (encapsulate it) and I have public function to assign parent, child class A{ public : void a... 
Posted April 4, 2008 11:26:43 PM
switch display mode back Dear all, I know how to switch display mode in order to make full-screen mode game (LONG ChangeDisplaySettings( LPDEVMODE lpDevMode, DWORD dwflags ) ) and the display mode will turn back to the original mode when the app closed. but in ca... 
Posted March 31, 2008 2:16:02 AM
question about struct struct _GtkGlInit { boolean b : 1; }; "boolean b : 1" <<--- what does this mean??? Thank 
Posted March 21, 2008 9:24:22 AM
Question about boost::function Dear All, as usaual, pointer to function can cast to void(*)() like int fun1(int b, int c); can cast to void(*ptrToFun)() = fun1; and also boost::function can hold a function even it is a member function like class cla { public : ... 
Posted March 19, 2008 1:30:21 PM
Asking many question about GTK+ Dear all, I'm not familiar with C++ much, but I wanna try. I'm try to select one GUI lib. as many tried I quite appreciates GTK+ in terms of performance and cross-platform. but the question is. - I saw GTK+ use many of lib such as libp... 
Posted March 15, 2008 2:11:40 AM
Asking many question about GTK+ Dear all, I'm not familiar with C++ much, but I wanna try. I'm try to select one GUI lib. as many tried I quite appreciates GTK+ in terms of performance and cross-platform. but the question is. - I saw GTK+ use many of lib such as libp... 
Posted March 14, 2008 11:39:58 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Volunteer Sound Work Dear Amfortas, I'm indie developers for mobile phone, please see my previous game on our website www.freehand.in.th (only 1 title launched) If you can give me a hand on the second title, Please email to me at Chetchaiyan@hotmail.com ... 
Posted July 26, 2010 11:28:30 PM
Bangkok Dear All, I'm Thai citizen leaving int Silom, Bangkok. (close to the protest settlement) I could confirm that Red Shirts isn't the poor fighting. They have ammunition you might notice it from picture from the news. Do they fight for Democratic... 
Posted May 20, 2010 1:52:55 AM
OpenGL 2D Camera if you prefer 2D look, ortho is the answer when using ortho you need to specific the left/right/top/bottom coordinate such as, left = 0, right = 800, top = 0, bottom = 600 if you want to magnify your display you can change is value to be as yo... 
Posted April 20, 2008 9:54:30 PM
problem with boost::lexical_cast C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\CodeBlocks\NeEngine\src\Resource\..\Resource\..\Resource\ColladaLoader\ColladaLoader.h|312|error: `wcout' is not a member of `std'| I already include <string> and <iostream> anyidea? thank... 
Posted April 17, 2008 10:41:56 PM
problem with boost::lexical_cast O_O I can't even cout wstring C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\CodeBlocks\NeEngine\src\Resource\..\Resource\..\Resource\ColladaLoader\ColladaLoader.h|312|error: no match for 'operator<<' in 'std::cout << w'| how come??... 
Posted April 17, 2008 10:22:09 PM
some question in simple design TOO shamful am I I just never know that even I set attribute as private I can call them as public when the caller is the same class like this case. Thank you for your help, best regards, Chet Chetchaiyan forget about tree or list above... 
Posted April 5, 2008 12:12:59 AM
Question about boost::function Work now \^_^/ you code is almost perfect (from my knowhow) so now I have the signal class which can carry data and register/unregister by itself I have less (really less) background in advance C I try to use boost library as my starting po... 
Posted March 19, 2008 11:27:18 PM
Question about boost::function C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\CodeBlocks\NeEngine\src\NeEngine.cpp|28|error: invalid initialization of non-const reference of type 'bleh::signal&' from a temporary of type 'bleh::signal* const'| I got this error from your code, any i... 
Posted March 19, 2008 11:10:31 PM
Question about boost::function I got it !!! Thank you very much, The complete solution is namespace mystuff { namespace details { gboolean signal_connect_callback(GtkWidget *widget, GdkEvent *event, boost::function<gboolean (GtkWidget*, GdkEvent*, gpointe... 
Posted March 19, 2008 10:52:58 PM
Question about boost::function I just try your solution, but I got an error boost::function<gboolean (GtkWidget*, GdkEvent*, gpointer)> bo_fun; bo_fun = boost::bind(&Window::deleteEvent, window.get(), _1, _2, _3); mystuff::signal_connect( (GtkWidget*)(window.get()->... 
Posted March 19, 2008 10:41:27 PM
View All Replies Made By This User