Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know EDI...  GDNet+
Full Name Raymond Jacobs
Nickname EDI 
State/Province, Country MA   United States
GD Gathering City Northampton, MA, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL www.edigames.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID EtherealDarknes 
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title Owner 
Job Description I describe it as fun =D 
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1536  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 1/5/2002 5:44:59 PM
GDNet+ Journal http://members.gamedev.net/EDIGames/journal/
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
EDIGames - Morning's Wrath 2 - Seeking Artists, Designers and Gameplay Programmers Team name: My name is Raymond Jacobs and I am the owner of EDIGames www.edigames.com Project name: Morning's Wrath 2: Caverns of the North Brief description: Morning's Wrath 2 is the sequel to our 2005 game, Morning's Wrath. It is an adven... 
Posted February 3, 2010 10:34:04 AM
STATIC: Investigator Training has been Released! After a slight delay from our Halloween deadline, we are happy to say that STATIC: Investigator Training is now finished! You can now find the full game for $9.95 on www.staticgame.com We hope you all enjoy playing STATIC as much as we enj... 
Posted November 21, 2009 4:00:56 PM
EDIGames - STATIC: Investigator Training Demo is up! Check it out at www.staticgame.com  
Posted October 15, 2009 7:57:13 PM
Isometric living on in Morning's Wrath 2: Caverns of the North As with Morning's Wrath 1 I'd like to start a thread here showcasing Morning's Wrath 2: Caverns of the North, which is an isometric game and being developed with our new authoring tool "Selenite". I'd love to field any engine/editor or game related... 
Posted August 17, 2009 10:17:51 AM
Ethereal Darkness Interactive: Morning's Wrath 2: Is looking for a writer/designer Team name: Project name: Morning's Wrath 2: Caverns of the North Pre-Alpha physics gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qYwKvIi4Zg Some screen shots of pre-alpha and our development tool Selenite Brief descripti... 
Posted August 21, 2009 10:02:29 AM
Ethereal Darkness Interactive: Seeking Artists for Morning's Wrath 2 Team name: Project name: Morning's Wrath 2: Caverns of the North Brief description: In development since November 2008, Morning's Wrath 2 is the sequel to Morning's Wrath; and is a story driven Action/Adventure/RPG Target aim... 
Posted August 13, 2009 11:16:05 AM
My journal is back up Re-subscribed to gdnet+ and my development journal is back. thought you'd all like to know :) 
Posted July 15, 2009 10:39:17 AM
Ethereal Darkness Interactive: Seeks programmers for engine building apprenticeships Team name: Ethereal Darkness Interactive (EDIGames), makers of Morning's Wrath and The Lost City of Malathedra Project name: The Selenite engine Brief description: The Selenite engine, A game development IDE, used for Adventure/R... 
Posted July 6, 2009 10:36:26 AM
A call for testing Greetings, I'm experiencing some weird errors on a few pieces of hardware that I don't have access to. Specifically we're looking for people with the following hardware: GeForce FX5500 Geforce 6200 with turbocache Any intel chipset Bu... 
Posted February 13, 2009 11:11:10 AM
EDIGames: Logo Update It's been about six years since we developed our logo; and with two games under our belt (and two more on the way) we think it's time to give it a face lift (along with our websites). I wanted to submit the old and the new and get some critiq... 
Posted January 23, 2009 9:06:39 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Gamping 'the hell is wrong with you? :D 
Posted May 14, 2010 9:22:35 AM
The Humble Indie Bundle Quote:Original post by necreia I'm sad that's seen as the value of these high quality Indie games ($0.92 or $1.84, either way). It's a race to the bottom in terms of price these days.  
Posted May 13, 2010 2:55:28 PM
OUTCAST redone - how cool is that? Quote:Original post by Obscure Quote:Original post by mikeman On another note, it's funny how those fan games always get a horde of artist people to help, while original projects struggle... It's easier to copy than to create. amen brother. ... 
Posted February 27, 2010 9:17:55 PM
EDIGames - Morning's Wrath 2 - Seeking Artists, Designers and Gameplay Programmers If you are chosen and help out with the project; you get an engine license; free games, credit, etc. Paid vs. Non-Paid is a separate issue of negotiation; our revenue is very limited so traditionally exceptional candidates can expect to get a roya... 
Posted February 3, 2010 12:40:02 PM
EDIGames - Morning's Wrath 2 - Seeking Artists, Designers and Gameplay Programmers jrjellybean: Thanks, we're glad to be around! :) phear-: "As a gameplay programmer you would be working with the Selenite engine itself?" Yes, gameplay programmers would be working with Selenite, notably the 'Selenite Editor' which is an... 
Posted February 3, 2010 12:32:57 PM
Adopt a Newb Program - new Maintainer I would like to be listed as an adopter: my company is Ethereal Darkness Interactive www.edigames.com and we've released three commercial games. I am currently looking for motivated individuals looking to learn and produce in the following areas:... 
Posted December 23, 2009 10:18:44 AM
Writer looking for projects to take on (No Pay Necessary). Greetings, my name is Raymond Jacobs; Owner of Ethereal Darkness Interactive www.edigames.com I've produced and sold three indie games and I would love your help writing for our fourth currently in progress. Morning's Wrath 2: Caverns of the No... 
Posted December 18, 2009 9:02:38 AM
[OFFERED] Daniel Thomas - 2D/3D freelance artist Excellent; I've added you to my 'black book of contractors' 
Posted December 17, 2009 12:57:12 PM
need a translator? [free, %10 , %20 -read info] Quote:Original post by Xing i dont consider such comments as uncommon, actually not worth calling a comment as you can see that was totally absurd. 20 languages? all i see is a guy who doesnt like to support indies. Calling potential clients ab... 
Posted December 17, 2009 12:53:31 PM
[OFFERED] Daniel Thomas - 2D/3D freelance artist Great work, but do you have any basic pricing schedules? Do you prefer larger contracts or 'piece work' ? -Raymond 
Posted December 17, 2009 12:39:06 PM
View All Replies Made By This User