Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Tutukun...  
Full Name  
Nickname Tutukun 
State/Province, Country Nottinghamshire   United Kingdom
GD Gathering City Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Contact Info
Homepage URL www.atgig.com/tutukun 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1001  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 6/17/2005 1:06:53 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Petopia screenshot Couple early ingame screenshot of my upcomming Iphone game This is my first personal project / iphone game. The team consist of me and one artist. We aim to recreate the tomagotchi magic on the Iphone, with some improvements and tweaks o... 
Posted March 17, 2010 6:15:57 PM
Sleep pattern algorithm Hi, So im trying to come up with a sleeping algorithm for my pet game. Basically i'd like it to be as close as human sleeping behavior. Pets start off with their normal sleeping hour. But during the duration of a game, if the players keep their pets... 
Posted August 24, 2009 10:28:40 AM
Compiler Error C2664 when passing pointer to function i have this function static bool TowerInfoInterface::_CompareIteratorValue(const char* c1 , const char* c2) { return (strcmp(*c1, *c2) == 0)? true:false; } im trying to past it into this func iterator find(const T &inT, bool (*obj... 
Posted May 26, 2009 2:27:13 PM
Apple Pong My First game. A Fully 3D Pong features an angry apple :D. It has bump map but due to the quality of the texture, that isn't shown very well. I'm still working on it to see if i can add some interesting effect. Demo will be upped if anyone want... 
Posted November 26, 2006 7:20:07 PM
c++ programmer looking for a project Hi everyone, I'm a programmer with 2 years of c++ experience and 1 years of DirectX, looking to join a team to improve my skill. No paid needed except the percentage of the profit in retail My resume and demos can be view/download at my websit... 
Posted April 12, 2008 3:50:30 AM
Advices wanted for my new Portfolio. CLICK I'm not great with web design, so I just keep everything clean and accessible. Game programmer jobs are hard to find for graduates like me. So please take a look. Every advices and tips will greatly improve my chances in getting a job [smil... 
Posted May 28, 2007 7:31:58 AM
Help a newbie with XML tranforming Hi, I'm trying some xml to html examples, and I'm kinda stuck. For example i have the following xml <para> Hi pls visit my website at <url>http://www.abc.com</url>. </para> Could anyone help me form it int... 
Posted May 13, 2007 2:47:37 AM
quick geomorphing question Hi, I'm trying to implement geomorphing, I've got the general idea of the algorithm which is to gradually rise the height of vertices so no popping will occur. If vertices are disable, how we're supposed to rise their height? Cheers :D 
Posted April 15, 2007 2:20:00 PM
Beginner QuadTree & Index/Vertex Buffer question Hi, I've been playing around with Geomipmap and Quadtree(for LOD). And I've noticed that Geomipmap only works if the heightfield size is 2^n + 1. So my 1st question is: -Does Quadtree has this same limitation? My 2nd question: -When does... 
Posted March 21, 2007 5:19:08 PM
Beginner Python question Hi, I've been looking for Python debug library(python25_d.lib) but couldn't find it anywhere at all. Could anyone send me a copy or tell me where I could get it? Cheers :) EDIT: OK, so I've managed to compiled Python source code with VC++2005... 
Posted March 19, 2007 10:49:20 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Kenshi - A free roaming squad based RPG It has been awhile since the last update n I'm so glad this game still alive. Awesome updates and Keep up the good work. There aren't so many people who has the gut to pursue their dream nowaday,  
Posted April 7, 2010 10:41:57 PM
Petopia screenshot Quote:Original post by otreum I hope that is enough food for thought :) Thank you for the advices, we will implement the memory game, it should very nicely into the game. Btw would u like to test the game out?  
Posted March 28, 2010 11:48:44 PM
Petopia screenshot @carlosadc: thx for the heads up, I dont play MMO so i didnt knw about poring reference till now. But I guess theres only so many way you can create a blob :D and as far as I know, there isnt' any pet sim game called Petopia. But I am aware o... 
Posted March 22, 2010 11:03:26 PM
Junk Master: The Journey To Junk Lord love the artwork. good luck w the competition 
Posted March 19, 2010 2:16:41 AM
Petopia screenshot Quote:Original post by ricardo_ruiz_lopez Very nice graphics. When can I see this game on the AppStore? Good luck. Thanks you, I'm lucky to have a very nice artist We're aiming for a summer release. We've been working on this gam... 
Posted March 17, 2010 10:39:41 PM
Sleep pattern algorithm Nanoha's solution seems very nice and not too hard to implement. NOw I have to see if I make my pet sleep in daytime n stay up and night :D Im gonna try to submit some pics soon tothe gamedev gallery. so look forward to that Thanks for the sugges... 
Posted August 24, 2009 11:07:20 PM
ZION a Cyberpunk Strategy/RPG look like Fallout animated-style :D great work, cant wait to try it out 
Posted August 17, 2009 1:24:47 AM
realistic Earth rendering demo wow this is epic !! very nice work 
Posted July 26, 2009 2:33:30 PM
Compiler Error C2664 when passing pointer to function Quote:Original post by gpu_fem You have to do a typedef on char*. This way the compiler knows that you want to have passed a const reference to a char* (whose data can be modified), as opposed to something else. lol i just wake up, tr... 
Posted May 26, 2009 8:42:25 PM
Compiler Error C2664 when passing pointer to function Quote:Original post by Nitage Try: static bool TowerInfoInterface::_CompareIteratorValue(const char const* c1 , const char* const c2) { return (strcmp(c1, c2) == 0)? true:false; } (Note that strcmp takes two char*s, not two chars so you'... 
Posted May 26, 2009 3:53:11 PM
View All Replies Made By This User